Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

NightSky (Discussion) Empty NightSky (Discussion)

November 6th 2012, 11:55 pm
Have any of WiiWareWave's member's downloaded this yet? If so, what do you think of it? I've been informed that it's a really short game. I really don't think I want to pay $10 for a very short game that requires almost 1,500 blocks of space on my SD card.

NightSky (Discussion) Empty Re: NightSky (Discussion)

November 7th 2012, 3:22 pm
I take it, this isn't a very popular game with our member's, huh? Very Happy

Admin

November 7th 2012, 4:26 pm
you should review it.

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

NightSky (Discussion) Captaincanucksigcopy
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 7th 2012, 6:15 pm
You seriously think so KingreX32? Do you really think my review would do NightSky and Nicalis the justice they deserve?

Admin

November 10th 2012, 8:03 am
sure man why not.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 12th 2012, 2:27 pm
Depending upon if we receive anything more worthy of my attention this thursday, I may or may not decide to download NightSky. If I do, I'll try to complete the game 100%, so I can write up a review KingreX32.

Admin

November 12th 2012, 2:29 pm
No pressure dude.

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

November 12th 2012, 9:26 pm
Oh, I know. It's just don't want to pay $10 for a game that may not even deserve the time and effort. I wish I could persuade Nicalis into providing a reviewer's redemption code, so I wouldn't need to take a chance.

Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

November 12th 2012, 10:26 pm
I want to DL it someday, but not ATM, I'm trying to not buy much until I beat 10 games, I'll do this buy 3 then beat 10, so I have less backlagg

November 13th 2012, 2:00 am
I really want to download this game bad now. The more I think about the unique atmosphere/ambiance, ingenius level designs and creative gameplay mechanics, the less I'm caring about this game's overall length.

On the other hand, I'm so addicted to the 3DS Virtual Console. Castlevania: The Adventure & Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge have really been tempting my compulsive side lately. Double Dragon and Adventure Island want to be in my collection too. Very Happy

I'll leave this all up to you guys, since this is all for the people. I'll post a list of all my Gameboy/Color & 3DSWare games, and you guys can vote for which games you'd like to see me review. I just hope this blog doesn't have a turn out like silks of sweden's blog. Hahahaha! I'm just joking silks......................

Ummm... WHERE ARE YOU SILKS!

Edit: Do expect a written/video review for Sonic & All-Stars Racing: Transformed - BONUS EDITION for 3DS.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)