Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Anonymous
Hi all!

Some may have noticed already, I've made some small cosmetic changes to the forum the last few days. Upcoming changes will be logged in the Administrator's Change Log I made from now on by staff members, I agreed with Rukiafan, so if something goes terribly wrong on the forum, anyone can restore it back to normal. In short:

- Made the Administrator's Change Log and procedures;
- Updated Word Censoring for forum posts. Lateron, regarding the chat, this may be activated, too;
- Updated the button position for Loging in and Logging out to a more obvious place on the forum;
- Solved the Overlapping Lines problem in the Chatbox (AWC);
- Added Chatbox (AWC) Translation coding to Java, so that configuration of the buttons for chat can be done more easily. As you may have noticed "Chat" has been modified into "Live Chat" now, which also makes it more visible to the members;
- Updated the Birthday Notifications to a proper sounding text;
- Managed to align the forum widgets and contents (right hand side bars);
- Corrected the colors on the forum to an equal state everywhere on the forum;
- Added CSS stylesheet coding to correct the wrong avatar sizes to be set to 150x150 px. for everyone. Rukiafan still needs to implement something to activate this, but can only be done as a founder (which I am not, obviously).

EDIT: Added CSS stylesheet coding to implement login icons to make the login box look like this:

Some small cosmetic changes regarding the forum Login10

It didn't come easy and I've done extensive testing before going live, but I think all the effort paid off in the end.

I hope you're all going to enjoy these little changes, that made this forum slightly bigger and better!

Wink

Sincerely,

WiiWareWave Staff

P.S.: Don't forget to hit "Like" if you do!

Last edited by SamanthaMelissaS on December 15th 2012, 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
December 14th 2012, 1:01 pmAmufungal
I like the changes you made Samantha Smile
SKTTR
Great work.
Anonymous
Excellent! Thanks! Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments