Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Jnes5
Jnes5
Hello guys and gals, you might be wondering where my new review is which is supposed to be posted in this particular day...

Well, first of all, sorry about that, it's just that I've been helping around on something important in my life as of now, therefore making me absent from here...

But I will all tell you this: when I'm done, I plan on doing more "Beyond the Fence" articles since those haven't been updated for quite a long time ! so I might take a break from reviewing Nintendo games for now... and I'm also planning on doing other articles such as another "Battle Royale !" and a "Staff Viewpoint" article as well.

So when am I going to start all of this ? probably next week, so sorry about that, but I will try to see what kind of content am I going to post here once I'm done on what I'm doing.

But anyway, feel free to tell me if you're ok with me reviewing other games that are not from Nintendo or not !

Also on PSN ! PSN: jnesDX
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

No Comment.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)