Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Gold Returns To Club Nintendo!

Gold Nunchuk Returns To North American Club Nintendo This January! Gnchuk10

Back in August Nintendo released a Gold Nunchuk at Club Nintendo in North America, for those who wanted to have a matching Nunchuk for their special Golden Wii Remote they received by pre-ordering The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword last year. It really was an amazing reward and a must have item for those with the limited edition Skyward Sword Gold Wii Remote.

Unfortunately they were sold-out very quickly, and North Americans with a sharp eye may have seen its return last Monday when Nintendo placed it back in-stock at Club Nintendo. You would have had to have been quick, though, as they were sold-out faster than a Mario game on a newly released console, leaving many people disheartened once again.

Luckily Nintendo will be making this Gold Nunchuk available once again this coming January, which should give you plenty of time to collect the 900 coins needed to pick one up for yourself! There’s no official date yet, but knowing Nintendo they’ll just release them on a random day, so be ready!

Do you want to get hold of one? Let us know in the comments below!

Gold Nunchuk Returns To North American Club Nintendo This January! 19654

Gold Nunchuk Returns To North American Club Nintendo This January! 87457210

Gold Nunchuk Returns To North American Club Nintendo This January! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Chickgoboom
Cool reward, but Canada doesn't have the same rewards does it? Question
Sakura chan
That Nunchuk looks really nice. Smile
Ragnarok
I want that gold nunchuk.
NINTENBRO
I was able to notify RoryLee, before they ran out this last time it was available. I'd really like one for myself, since I've kept my golden Triforce WiiMote in mint/like new condition. Sadly, I highly doubt I'll have accumulated another 500 coins by January. I guess it just wasn't ment to be. Maybe in another life my sweet golden nunchuk, maybe in another life... Sad
Tasuki
I would love one especially since it would go great with my gold wiimote and gold ccp, but I dont think I will be able to get enough coins anytime soon for it.
Marioman18
Is this avalable in Europe?
gamerace
I'd love one but there's no way I'll be able to come up with 900 points.
KingreX32
gamerace wrote:I'd love one but there's no way I'll be able to come up with 900 points.

Same. 450 the most. But not 900.
NINTENBRO
You don't want a golden Nunchuk too, do you KingreX32? I didn't think you had a golden Triforce WiiMote.
KingreX32
I dont want this nunchuck. Im just saying 900 coins. Id never get to that. I dont ahve the cash.
NINTENBRO
The damn thing is outrageously overpriced KingreX32. In all honesty, I don't really think I'd sacrifice 900 of my hard earned coins for a golden Nunchuk.
KingreX32
indeed. i could get one in the store for 20 bucks. YOu would hve to spend somuch more just to get 900 coins.
KeAfan7
I don't even have 100 coins so I'm not going to be able to afford this reward, although I wouldn't get it anyways at 900 coins. Neutral
Staroceancrazy
Why is the gold nunchuk so expensive? Surprised
NINTENBRO
Staroceancrazy, so Nintendo doesn't have to mass-produce them. Evil or Very Mad
KingreX32
Nintenbro wrote:Staroceancrazy, so Nintendo doesn't have to mass-produce them. Evil or Very Mad

<---- this
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)