Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! Empty I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time!

January 2nd 2012, 8:34 pm
I can't wait to find out what I'll be getting. bounce

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! 19654

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! 87457210

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! Empty Re: I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time!

January 2nd 2012, 10:00 pm
I received a lousy calendar this year which has spelling errors. victory
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! Empty Re: I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time!

January 3rd 2012, 2:30 pm
I once reached Platinum Status. All I got was a crappy calender

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! Captaincanucksigcopy
Marth
Marth

January 31st 2012, 1:29 am
Congrats, Rukia!

I've achieved Platinum almost every year since Club Nintendo came to North America, but a lot of that was because I budgeted games I bought prior to Club Nintendo and did the surveys only when I needed the coins. I got gold one year because I forgot to tap into the surplus of unregistered games.

If you want to rack up a gold membership really quickly and own a DSi, buy yourself a ton of 200 point DSiWare. Every game is eligible for at least 10 coins (you might even get 20 for doing two surveys on the same game, can't remember). At $2 per game, you can be a gold member for $60 or platinum for $120. If I'm right about the 20 coins per game thing, then it would be $30 and $60.

Obviously it would be silly to do it just for the reward, but hey, you get games along the way too. Presumably you're buying the occasional first party Nintendo titles too, so that reduces the amount of DSiWare needed.

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

January 31st 2012, 1:58 am
@KingreX32 hey man I have the same tube TV in my bedroom that you have/had in the background of your unboxing video. Laughing

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! 19654

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! 87457210

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

January 31st 2012, 10:08 am
Prima eh?

Awesome. Great minds think alike.

We both have websites we run from our Wiis

Our websites are both about Reviewing Nintendo games

any more similarities?

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

I just reached gold status at Club Nintendo for the first time! Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)