Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
We Need Your Help!

Update! WiiWareWave Will Keep its Custom Domain Name For 6 More Months! WWWdonatecopy

In just six short weeks our custom .com domain will revert to .forumotion.com if we don't receive donations from you, our dedicated fans.

What will this mean for you?:

If we lose our custom domain the number of visitors will decrease along with the number of new members who could potentially become an active part of our community.

This could also reduce the number of potential staff who can add content, moderate the forums to prevent spam outbreaks, and make changes to our design.

How to donate?:

Click the Donate button on the header "the one with the coin" or click the logo in this article, and choose your method of donation and donate! Even if it's only a single dollar it will help us out greatly.

Thank you for taking the time to read this article please feel free to comment below!

Update!
WiiWareWave member ToughGamer has donated enough points for the 6 month basic domain renewal package so we can keep our domain! The only catch is that we'll have to keep the WiiWareWave moniker for those 6 months, so no name change folks.

Thank you for your support of our website!

Last edited by Rukiafan on December 5th 2012, 6:04 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

Update! WiiWareWave Will Keep its Custom Domain Name For 6 More Months! 19654

Update! WiiWareWave Will Keep its Custom Domain Name For 6 More Months! 87457210

Update! WiiWareWave Will Keep its Custom Domain Name For 6 More Months! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
This article needs a pic! Wink
gamerace
If you must renew are we still keeping wiiwarewave.com or updating to Nintendowave.com??
Marioman18
I would help if I could afford to Neutral
TheGingerDoctor
Marioman18 wrote:I would help if I could afford to Neutral
This. Sad
Sakura chan
Have there been any donations yet?
KeAfan7
Sadly no and worse yet we only have 17 days before the domain expires. Sad
gamerace
How much do you need?
KeAfan7
Our domain has been renewed for 6 more months thanks to ToughGamer!
NINTENBRO
Thanks ToughGamer!
TheGingerDoctor
Nice work, ToughGamer! Wink
Staroceancrazy
You're awesome @ToughGamer! Exclamation
Aqua Cherry Blossom
This is pleasant news. Smile
KeAfan7
Our domain cleared the processing and has now been officially renewed!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)