Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin

The above video is today's "Nintendo Direct" featuring detials of Miiverse, officially known as the WaraWara Plaza, and the use of Wii U Chat.

Other announcement that was announced during the Japan Nintendo Direct, which is Nintendo Network ID. The Nintendo Network ID is required after starting up your Wii U console for the first time. Your Nintendo Network ID is your Wii U Friend Code and is use for eShop purchases from Nintendo hardware or other devices and access to the WaraWara Plaza.

What do you think of the online functionality of Wii U? Leave your thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
This will be an enjoyable aspect of the Wii U. Smile
NINTENBRO
Come on, Nintendo! Can I please receive some more specifics about Miiverse for the 3DS already?! I hope it also includes video chat, since the 3DS does have a built in camera and microphone.
KokorOtaku
I to want Miiverse 3DS more in detail... Sad
NINTENBRO
Does anybody know if the 3DS even has enough processing power to operate an application such as video chat? Question
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)