Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
LordHoppingRage
LordHoppingRage

Why was I banned for several months? Empty Why was I banned for several months?

October 22nd 2012, 12:43 pm
I made a joke reference about the apocalypse and my minions and I ruling over this forum in a forum game topic and the next thing I know I'm banned until 2018 WTF! Evil or Very Mad

I can understand if I had posted a message like that on a normal thread, but joking around on a forum game and getting banned for it is just wrong.

Why was I banned for several months? Empty Re: Why was I banned for several months?

October 22nd 2012, 2:06 pm
I was beginning to wonder what the hell happened to you. That does seem like a very petty reason to get banned. Are you sure you didn't do something else? Anyways, I'd just like to ask you if you'd like to swap 3DS FCs, because I was hated on by someone and was banned from NLife AGAIN. Very Happy

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Why was I banned for several months? Empty Re: Why was I banned for several months?

October 22nd 2012, 2:32 pm
I thought there was something missing from this forum! Surprised

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

October 22nd 2012, 3:53 pm
I'm sorry, but I didn't realize that someone had banned a ton of members including yourself due to an information glitch that made it look like most members had the same IP. Neutral

I'll gift you a 500 point WiiWare or Wii Virtual Console game of your choice. Just PM me with your Wii console FC. Wink

Why was I banned for several months? 19654

Why was I banned for several months? 87457210

Why was I banned for several months? Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 22nd 2012, 3:58 pm
That's a really nice gesture Rukiafan. I know I'd totally accept a 500 point WiiWare or VC title, if NLife offered it to me. And I wasn't even banned by accident. Lol!

I know, I have no self worth. Very Happy

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)