Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Tanks, Soldiers, aliens, giant machines, and more!

New Post Alot Contest During The First Week of November! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU5N7wmm_LcVC_bWOwP4ixOdCpuB96Pjk7mOfW012R-nlTLJmO

From midnight PST on November 1st to midnight PST on November 8th we will be hosting another Post Alot Contest and the prize this time will be a used, but in good working condition copy of Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii!

For those of you who don't know, our Post Alot Contest is a competition to see who can post the most during a period of time, but this time is slightly different. The top three posters will be put into a drawing with the top poster having a 3/6 odds of winning, second has a 2/6 odds of winning, and third has a 1/6 odds of winning.

however there are some rules and stipulations.

Rules

1: No spamming.
2: Any comment that breaks a forum rule doesn't count.

Stipulations For Winning The Prize

1: You must be a U.S. citizen at least 13 years of age.
2: You must live in the lower 48 U.S. states "due to shipping rates"
3: Void where prohibited by law.

We wish you luck and hope you have fun!

Last edited by Rukiafan on November 1st 2012, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

New Post Alot Contest During The First Week of November! 19654

New Post Alot Contest During The First Week of November! 87457210

New Post Alot Contest During The First Week of November! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
One week isn't much time people, you'd better get to posting. I'm not sure if I'll have it in me to participate in this posting contest, but I'll definitely still be active.
KeAfan7
It doesn't start until November 1st. Wink
Neptune
If I win I'll let someone else have this game, but these contests are a good idea. Smile
Anonymous
Good luck everyone! I love you
Krazyredd
This contest is gonna be krazy! Very Happy
ShanaNoShakugan
October 12th 2012, 6:56 pmShanaNoShakugan
Good luck!
NINTENBRO
Metal Slug II (wish it was Metal Slug X) was one of the very first games I ever downloaded. I progressed to level stage/level 7 on my own (because I don't have anyone else to play it with), but I was then overwelmed with the brutal onslaught of enemies and horrible frame rate slowdown. Which made it extremely difficult (almost literally impossible) to demonstrate even somewhat precise control that was necessary for dodging enemy fire. Anyways, I decided to begin searching for some codes and or strategies, so maybe I'd actually have a chance of completing the game by myself with a slight advantage. I tried multiple times to enter the, "Unlimited Ammo & All Weapons" cheat code, but it just wouldn't take for anything. Were the cheat codes removed from the Metal Slug II emulation, and is it possible to activate them in the Metal Slug Anthology?

Last edited by Nintenbro on October 12th 2012, 7:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
ShanaNoShakugan
October 12th 2012, 7:24 pmShanaNoShakugan
Does not Metal Slug Anthology contain every Metal Slug game?
ARF_Paula
Awesome prize! Very Happy
Komicturtle
Good luck to everyone!
Marioman18
Good luck to everyone who is eligible victory
Sonic The Hodgepodge
October 13th 2012, 1:02 amSonic The Hodgepodge
I doubt that I even have a chance at winning. lol!
Amufungal
School will be on break from the end of October to mid November so I should be able to compete against Nintenbro and HarmoKnight this time around Razz
PrinnyDood
Good luck.
SkywardL
Remember today is the start for this Post Alot Contest.

Start by posting your thoughts on my latest 2 Fast 4 Gnomz review by clicking here Wink
Amufungal
A drawing?
I'll try to post alot Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)