Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin
Free Memory For You!

Winner of Our September Post Alot Contest Announced! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAnZ8QI3xVZRDP_BidyTSAMi6THrS7-Fm4jraNX800wupJj7G1

The winner of the WiiWareWave September Post Alot contest is Nintenbro who posted a staggering 395 messages during September, which was 142 messages ahead of second place! The winner of the contest needs to PM Rukiafan with the necessary shipping information to receive the 4 GB Lexar SDHC memory card. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery.

We will announce a new Post Alot Contest later today! Also be sure to congratulate Nintenbro in the comments below!

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
Share this post on:redditgoogle

Comments

Biorn the Viking
on October 10th 2012, 3:34 pmBiorn the Viking
395 messages! :O Congrats Nintenbro!
NINTENBRO
on October 10th 2012, 3:41 pmNINTENBRO
Thanks Biorn!

What?! I almost posted 400 times?! I didn't realize how many posts I was actually making. What's more crazy, I was participating in another posting contest for the month of September.

Last edited by Nintenbro on October 10th 2012, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Biorn the Viking
on October 10th 2012, 3:46 pmBiorn the Viking
You made more posts in September than I have since I joined. >.<
LonelyGamerJack
on October 10th 2012, 5:07 pmLonelyGamerJack
Congratulations, Nintenbro! Very Happy
NINTENBRO
on October 10th 2012, 6:42 pmNINTENBRO
Thanks Zack! You were pretty tough competition my friend. But I just had to give it all I had, and in the end I was victorious. Very Happy

I'm going to need that SD card a lot more than I actually thought I would, as many games as I have already downloaded onto my 3DS.
LonelyGamerJack
on October 10th 2012, 10:05 pmLonelyGamerJack
@Nintenbro wrote:Thanks Zack! You were pretty tough competition my friend. But I just had to give it all I had, and in the end I was victorious. Very Happy
The funny thing is I wasn't even competing, just making regular posts. Laughing
NINTENBRO
on October 10th 2012, 10:24 pmNINTENBRO
I know you weren't really trying GamerZack, because the majority of your post's were comments made in the, "Comment On the Signature/Avatar of the Person Above You," threads. But you repeatedly did so back & forth continuously with a group of our members but mostly HarmoKnight. Who actually turned out to be my biggest competition of all.
LonelyGamerJack
on October 11th 2012, 1:07 amLonelyGamerJack
Don't forget about my posts in Mushroom Force, Nintenbro. They usually take up much of my time on this forum! Wink
NINTENBRO
on October 11th 2012, 11:19 amNINTENBRO
Oh, yes. Mushroom Force! Your little secret weapon. I know all about you and your secret lair GamerZack!

Muahahahahaha!
John Knight
on October 11th 2012, 1:41 pmJohn Knight
Congratulations Nintenbro.
Neptune
Congratulations. Smile
LonelyGamerJack
on October 11th 2012, 3:09 pmLonelyGamerJack
@Nintenbro wrote:Oh, yes. Mushroom Force! Your little secret weapon. I know all about you and your secret lair GamerZack!

Muahahahahaha!
lol!
NINTENBRO
on October 11th 2012, 7:11 pmNINTENBRO
Thank you, guys!

...Muahahahahaha!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum