Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Sorry for the long break! Now, carrying on from where I left off. Very Happy

BioWare have announced the Mass Effect Trilogy with all three Mass Effect titles in one. The game is said to be available on all platforms (PC, PS3, Xbox) except WiiU.

No Mass Effect Trilogy For WiiU Me3

"The Mass Effect Trilogy will be available on the Xbox 360®️ videogame and entertainment system and PC on November 6, and will be available at a later date for the PlayStation®️3 computer entertainment system."

Will be disappointing for players who wish to play earlier Mass Effect titles on the WiiU. Especially since the Trilogy will be priced at $59.99.

Source: Click here

Comments

NINTENBRO
September 27th 2012, 5:17 pmNINTENBRO
Wow! What a kick in the balls from Bioware. They know they can get just as much money out of our pockets, by only offering us the third entry by itself. It's also the first time the Mass Effect series has been available on a Nintendo console, so Bioware knows we'll be more willing to purchase it.
SKTTR
September 28th 2012, 5:24 amSKTTR
WiiU gets "Mass Effect 3 - Special Edition".

The PS360 trilogy does not include the Mass Effect 3 Special Edition, only the regular one.

The Special Edition has all DLC from the other versions incl. the enhanced ending. And there's a new interactive comic to replay the plot of parts 1 and 2 to make decisions that are important for Mass Effect 3. It seems EA is trying to do their best to pack the story of parts 1&2 in the interactive comic, so there's no need to play the full Mass Effect 1&2 games.

Does anybody know how much all of the Mass Effect 3 DLC costs on Xbox360 and PS3? I ask because if it is expensive DLC like 60€/50$ then that would be a fair trade for not getting the Trilogy.

I'm still interested because Mass Effect 3 looks muuuuuch better than ME1 and ME2. Additionally, I didn't like the first Mass Effect that much anyway (too slowpaced for my tastes, but I played it only for 10 hours).
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)