Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
Funny. I posted an article earlier today with no word on the release date, and now we have release info. Mass Effect 3 will be accompanying the WiiU on launch day (whenever that may be). I guess the game is all set to go!

Straight Right: Mass Effect 3 WiiU Will Be There At Console Launch Me3

"It's going to be a launch title, but of course we don't know quite yet when the hardware will launch. We intend to be there that same day."

Straight Right also expressed that they do not want to mess this up.

"We're very conscious of not wanting to mess up, given the level of expectation and the fact that we're taking something which, on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and PC, was exceptionally good. You look at the game and think 'how could I possibly make this better?' The Wii U gives you that opportunity with the GamePad. But first and foremost you say, 'well, I don't want to screw this up'.

Source: Click here

Comments

Marioman18
I want Nintendo to announce the WiiU launch date soon Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)