Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Yesterday at 3:19 pmKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?July 19th 2024, 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)July 19th 2024, 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!July 13th 2024, 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicJuly 1st 2024, 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Your Favorite Platformer Available on eShop Empty Your Favorite Platformer Available on eShop

September 12th 2012, 11:44 pm
What's your favorite platformer currently available on the eShop? Lately, I would say I'm torn between it either being VVVVVV or Mutant Mudds, but I can't make up my mind completely just yet.

Side Note: I just had to download the original Super Mario Bros. This has to be the most crisp, clear and cleanest looking emulation I've ever set my eyes upon. This is the very first NES Super Mario Bros. game I've ever downloaded, and there's definitely a reason why. Although, I would of highly appreciated the option of a 3D Classics version, but oh well I guess. I can't wait for Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels to reach the eShop. It's a defenite purchase for me, as long as it's as beautifully emulated as the original is.

Your Favorite Platformer Available on eShop Empty Re: Your Favorite Platformer Available on eShop

September 13th 2012, 8:13 pm
Wow! Isn't anyone else going to participate on this topic!? If not, I'll just delete this thread soon. There'll be no real reason to keep it around for just my opinion alone. Sad

Your Favorite Platformer Available on eShop Empty Re: Your Favorite Platformer Available on eShop

September 13th 2012, 8:16 pm
I wasn't paying attention until now.. tonight.. Uhm, favorite platformer... Hm, does Pushmo count? It's a mix of Puzzle and Platforming..

NINTENBRO

September 13th 2012, 8:20 pm
Komicturtle, I believe Pushmo would be considered much more of a puzzler than a platformer, but thanks for at least putting forth some effort to reply my friend.

September 13th 2012, 8:21 pm
No prob. Reason I mention Pushmo is that I've played some neat platforming centered levels.

NINTENBRO

September 18th 2012, 1:31 pm
Komicturtle, We must be the only two members who've downloaded a platformer from the eShop, eh? You know, I'm not sure why, but I find that very hard to believe.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)