Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 10:42 amKokorOtakuWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Biorn the Viking
Biorn the Viking
According to Ubisoft designer Michael Ancel, the WiiU has enormous memory and perfect for 2D games - such as Rayman Legends - as they take up a lot of memory for textures, drawings, etc... There is almost no limitations on the memory front.

Ubisoft Designer: WiiU Perfect For 2D Games Rayman_origins_sc-1

Michael Ancel also adds that Rayman Legends can display full HD visuals while streaming a different image at 800x480 on the GamePad, while maintaining 60 frames per second. However, he believes Nintendo has a tough job ahead in explaining the WiiU experience and feels that people need to play it to understand. Aditionally, he feels as though the WiiU is not a traditional next-gen system in terms of graphics, and not sure if WiiU can handle his vision of Beyond Good and Evil 2.

Source: Click here

Comments

Anonymous
September 7th 2012, 11:39 amGuest
I hope that there will be many new sidescrolling platforming franchises created for the WiiU! I love you
I love Mario, Donkey Kong, Kirby, and Rayman, but some fresh new takes on the genre would be so nice! I love you
Lyoko81
September 7th 2012, 11:57 amLyoko81
I agree with you 100% Kushina!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
September 10th 2012, 2:10 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
The WiiU is going to be a good console for retro gamers. Smile
KingreX32
September 10th 2012, 2:23 pmKingreX32
Yet I find it wierd that Fighting game developers are having issues with there games on the console.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)