Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin
Written by: KingreX32

EA has two unannounced games for WiiU WiiUEAGames

Well this is interesting

It appears that EA (Electronic Arts) had been holding out on us. At last years E3 EA’s chief executive John Riccitiello stated that EA had entered “an unprecedented partnership" with Nintendo. Yet at this years E3 the only EA game we saw for Nintendo’s new Console was a Port or Mass Effect 3. What Gives?

This week EA Labels President Frank Gibeau had in response to claims that EA has “neglected” Nintendos new console had this to say. "We've got a couple of more games in development for Wii U and we'll have a bigger line-up for Wii U than we did on the Wii,", "Just looking at E3 and where we're at, we wanted to hold our fire a little bit on a couple of the other games that we're working on. We'll have more announcements this summer on the rest of the Wii U line-up."

Even though EA has games planed for the WiiU, It seems really unfair that they put them on the back burner just to show case their other games. I personally would have been happy with some sort of concept art or just a simple announcement. Also the fact that we have to wait till further into the summer to get a look at these “supposed” games is also kinda unfair. Mainly because they will not get the same kind of exposure as they would have gotten at E3.
EA has two unannounced games for WiiU ME3WiiU

Well for now it looks like we have to wait to hear more about these “games” EA is working on. In regards to Mass Effect 3, Frank Gibeau stated that the project would not be a basic port; he went on to say “We'll do some new, unique things with it on the Wii U controller and the second screen that we're innovating on," When will we hear more about it? "You'll hear more later this summer."
Mass Effect 3 was released on March 6th 2012 for the Xbox360, PS3 and PC. Watch the trailer below.

Source Computer and Videogames

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

EA has two unannounced games for WiiU Captaincanucksigcopy
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
June 13th 2012, 7:42 pmCrankily
Who in their right mind decides to reveal new software after E3 when they had the opportunity to show them at the main event bad business decision EA. Mad
Amufungal
June 13th 2012, 7:46 pmAmufungal
What a bad decision Surprised
Biorn the Viking
June 14th 2012, 4:54 amBiorn the Viking
Knowing EA, I doubt it'll be anything massive.
KeAfan7
June 14th 2012, 11:00 amKeAfan7
No comment lol. Laughing
KingreX32
June 14th 2012, 1:22 pmKingreX32
Ultanium wrote:Knowing EA, I doubt it'll be anything massive.

What do you think they are going to be. Sports Titles?
Staroceancrazy
June 14th 2012, 2:25 pmStaroceancrazy
KingreX32 wrote:
Ultanium wrote:Knowing EA, I doubt it'll be anything massive.

What do you think they are going to be. Sports Titles?

Probably Razz
KingreX32
June 14th 2012, 2:45 pmKingreX32
if they are thats lame
PrinnyDood
June 15th 2012, 3:11 pmPrinnyDood
Madden 2013 is one of the two games. Neutral
KingreX32
June 15th 2012, 3:32 pmKingreX32
I figured.
NINTENBRO
June 15th 2012, 3:45 pmNINTENBRO
I have no respect at all for EA, after the total crap they allowed to be published on the Wii console. Also, their customer service is by far the very worst I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. I'm not even exaggerating, it was the worst customer service I've ever experienced. If you're going to hire foreigners as customer service representatives, please make sure they at least understand English. See, this is what outsourcing does not only to the United States, but to the overall quality of customer service. Outsourcing should be banned completely. Neutral
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)