Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Gobble Up Dots!

Dot Runner Is Headed To The US eShop On July 26th! Dot_ru10

Get ready to eat dots when Dot Runner: Complete Edition is released for the North American eShop next week. It's a follow-up to the enjoyable DSiWare title GO Series: Picdun!

This game is also known as Dot Eater New Picdun in Japan. You've got to travel through 100 stages while eating up all the orbs and destroying any enemies along the way, while facing a strict time limit. The game's displayed from two angles simultaneously as the touch screen displays a top-down 2D overview of the dungeon, while a first person 3D view takes advantage of the autostereoscopic top screen!

Dot Runner Is Headed To The US eShop On July 26th! Medium12

Dot Runner: Complete Edition arrives on the North American 3DS eShop on 26th July for $4.99.

Source: Nintendolife

Last edited by Rukiafan on July 20th 2012, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dot Runner Is Headed To The US eShop On July 26th! 19654

Dot Runner Is Headed To The US eShop On July 26th! 87457210

Dot Runner Is Headed To The US eShop On July 26th! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

NINTENBRO
I'd definitely wait for the reviews to roll in, before I'd jump to any conclusions. The concept seems slightly interesting, but it may just be a cheap game built around the 3D gimmick.
Clαππαd
Is this a surprise release or was this game announced already?
ToughGamer
I'll pass.
Marioman18
I'll wait for the review victory
Aqua Cherry Blossom
July 22nd 2012, 11:36 amAqua Cherry Blossom
What about Europe?
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)