Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
CastleStorm from Zen Studios Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxR5gZ_weakw1CnFVlWqB0pq7gxaH-oz444DTZeT-UaflixmBB
A storm is approaching. Quick, protect your castle.

While your waiting for Zen Studios to release Marvel Pinball 3D on the Nintendo eShop, watch a trailer that introduce a new breed of tower defense from Zen Studios.

March your army to victory, with no fear as they march to destroy the opponent's castle before they destroy yours. Protect the archers and catapults to attack from afar. Customize your castle by adding more defense structures, make sure that the design is flawless and that a single impact from a catapult doesn't crash the whole castle down. Even if your castle is taken down, the battle isn't over yet.

The game will be available later this year on all current digital stores, which includes the Nintendo 3DS and Wii U. Right now, this is the closest thing we Nintendo fans to have Angry Birds on a Nintendo platform.

Are you excited about the newly announce game from Zen Studios? Which version will you choose. Leave your welcoming thoughts at the comment section below.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Ulqiorrathegreat
May 30th 2012, 11:59 amUlqiorrathegreat
Bah I never liked Angry Birds so I have no interest in this game.
SKTTR
May 30th 2012, 12:12 pmSKTTR
Wohoo, this might be the 4th WiiU download game after RUNNER2, Cloudberry Kingdom and Toki Tori 2. Also hope the rumours about Machinarium and Super Meat Boy coming to WiiU turn out to be true.

As for CastleStorm I will get it for WiiU (if it really is coming to its download service).

Zen Pinball 3D is one of the best pinball games of late so I'm confident Zen Studios will do a great job once again. They know how to make a polished game, with pleasing audiovisuals and online.

I don't see the Angry Birds connection though, and that's probably for the best.
KingreX32
May 30th 2012, 6:22 pmKingreX32
meh tower defence games are ok
Megatron2000
May 31st 2012, 12:42 pmMegatron2000
This could be a good tower defense game |D
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)