Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
Zen Studios is officially working on 3DS DLC  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX2MHtrbQ_IM_OXddBomN76s9qKqRKHNFCNhXygQW52_gs-BkO7w

Zen Studios has been very busy lately on releasing Zen Pinball 2 to multiple High-Definition gaming consoles, especially PS Vita. It has been awhile since Zen Studios release a downloadable Pinball collection on the Nintendo 3DS with a more practical viewing of the carnified machinery known as Stereoscopic 3D.

It's been eight months since Zen Pinball 3D and almost three since Marvel Pinball 3D. Now, Zen Studios are officially working on releasing DLC content that they've been promising to 3DS owners for some time now.

via Twitter:
SkywardL (Me!): With all the hard work you been putting out recently, do you still have plans to release DLC pinball tables for #3DS owners?

Zen Studios: Of course! We're working on it right now!

It's still unconfirmed of which Pinball title are they referring to, or both, to be receiving DLC content. Expect an update on your favorite 3D Pinball games soon.

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Amufungal
September 24th 2012, 4:17 pmAmufungal
DLC is good I hope it will be available soon Smile
NINTENBRO
September 24th 2012, 7:12 pmNINTENBRO
Will this be another one of those free updates, or will the new tables cost you extra?
OgreTheShrek
September 27th 2012, 4:04 pmOgreTheShrek
I'll only download these if they're free otherwise I'm good with the tables I already have.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)