Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Why couldn't I post anything earlier? Empty Why couldn't I post anything earlier?

October 26th 2011, 11:43 am
I was trying to post some messages but couldn't earlier what happened?

Why couldn't I post anything earlier? Pbucket

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

Why couldn't I post anything earlier? Empty Re: Why couldn't I post anything earlier?

October 26th 2011, 11:48 am
Embarassed Did you accidentally click the text augmentation option, because I just went through the same predicament myself. I also falsely warned Rukiafan about the situation. lol
Once again, sorry Rukiafan.

Why couldn't I post anything earlier? Empty Re: Why couldn't I post anything earlier?

October 26th 2011, 11:50 am
Yes! Embarassed

NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

October 26th 2011, 12:04 pm
Laughing lol!

October 26th 2011, 4:47 pm
Hi,

The reason for this is because of the forum transition from PHPBB2. It happens once every time a forum changes versions.

Hope this answers your question. I will lock this since it's solved. If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me.

Topic locked.

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)