Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Today at 2:56 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Go down
Objection Blaster
Objection Blaster

What do you think happens when we pass away? Empty What do you think happens when we pass away?

October 22nd 2011, 3:26 pm
Will we cease to exist? Will we be chilling in some after life? Will there be video games in heaven? I think so.

Objection! photo 634142902458092890-Objection.jpg
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

What do you think happens when we pass away? Empty Re: What do you think happens when we pass away?

October 22nd 2011, 4:06 pm
We will cease to exist my friend. No memories, no senses and no anything. It'll be like it was before you remember existing.

What do you think happens when we pass away? Empty Re: What do you think happens when we pass away?

October 22nd 2011, 7:11 pm
I believe in after lives but of course you wouldn't remember anything from previous lives since you cease to exist inbetween lives Wink

October 22nd 2011, 7:41 pm
My impression of where i will go when i pass:

A poker table in heaven with dogs.

October 22nd 2011, 8:01 pm
Lol
Along with face ripper the monkey Razz

October 22nd 2011, 10:08 pm
I think it will be a "Game Over" without any continues.

"A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."
Bruce Lee

"My wife and I were happy for 20 years. Then we met."
Rodney Dangerfield
LordHoppingRage
LordHoppingRage

October 22nd 2011, 10:16 pm
I think we will become Ghouls and Ghosts that will haunt unsuspecting saps forever Mwahaha Evil or Very Mad

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)