Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Now available in all regions

photo 621bc9ba-f4e8-432a-b113-17ba60642aac_zps0b2002d2.jpg

The Pokemon app that everyone has been wanting has finally been released in North America today. Pokemon Bank was released back in December in Japan, but due to technical issues was quickly removed from the Japanese eshop and postponed in other regions. Pokemon Bank was brought back to the Japanese eshop in January and was released in Europe yesterday leaving Americans to wonder how long they would be left waiting, but luckily the wait wasn't long at all!

Here are the features of Pokemon Bank:

~Access to 100 boxes that store 30 Pokémon each, with space for 3000 to be stored online.

~Downloading the Bank gives free access to the linked app Poké Transporter, which allows you to transfer 'mon from Pokémon Black and White as well as Pokémon Black and White 2.

~A free 30 day trial is redeemable.

~After the trial a full year of access will cost $4.99.

~Those that access their Pokémon Bank Box by 30th September will receive the Mythical Pokémon Celebi as a free gift.

So are you going to hurry to the eshop and download this app?

Comments

Aqua Cherry Blossom
Good news lol. Smile
NINTENBRO
So... Who's got "mony" in the bank? Very Happy
KokorOtaku
I just traded a bunch of my legends including shiny raikou, Giratina, Palkia, Dialgia
KingreX32
I need a 3DS and A Copy of Pokemon X or Y.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)