Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkywardL
SkywardL
Admin
E3 *Update*: First-Party 3DS games releasing this year. GHOST
It's payback time.

The Nintendo 3DS did get a little love during the press conference and reveal more details on New Super Mario Bros 2, Paper Mario, Luigi's Mansion 2 arriving this year.

E3 *Update*: First-Party 3DS games releasing this year. NSMB2

New Super Mario Bros. 2 is all about the gold. You'll be producing lots and lots of coins depending on how well you do in the game. I assume that the coins are use as competitive leaderboards by using Streetpass or perhaps even online. August 19 is the release date in North America.

Update
The Nintendo eShop just includes a Sterescopic 3D trailer to download and reveals Coin Rush mode to compete for high-scores via Streetpass and a cooperative two-player mode via local wireless connection.

E3 *Update*: First-Party 3DS games releasing this year. PMS

Paper Mario: Sticker Star adds collectible stickers that are once layouts of the environments and pulling them out to us in battle. The stickers also help open up hidden areas. The game arrives this holiday and also available in digital retail.

E3 *Update*: First-Party 3DS games releasing this year. LMDM

Now known as Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Luigi travels to multiple mansions and have to deal with new types of ghost. Captures strategies are very important. The game arrives this holiday.

More details to come during The Nintendo 3DS Software Showcase on June 6 at 6:00pm PDT at Nintendo All-Access

Last edited by SkywardL on June 5th 2012, 12:47 pm; edited 5 times in total

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
WOW how did you get those pics dude?
KeAfan7
Don't forget about the recently rumored third party hits that might be released before next E3 "if the rumors are true" including Assassins Creed 3D portable and Ninja Gaiden 3D "this one is rumored to be a different game than the console version". Also there are confirmed third party heavy hitters such as Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance coming this year to the 3DS. Wink
Staroceancrazy
Awesome pics SkywardL Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
June 5th 2012, 1:54 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I'm glad that I bought my 3DS now lol. Smile
Marioman18
My body is ready for these new Nintendo games Very Happy
KingreX32
My thumbs are more ready than my body
Megatron2000
This is going to be a good year for 3DS owners |D
WarfmasterST
Nintendo is certainly doing a fine job supporting the 3DS this year and hopefully next year will be the same way for the WiiU. Very Happy
Autobotz
This is going to be a fine year for the 3DS!
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)