Ride The Wave!
Nintendo has announced today that Wave Race 64 is headed to the Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion service courtesy of the N64 App this week! The game will be added on Friday August 19th in Japan so expect a release at around 5:00 PM PDT / 8:00 PM EDT on Thursday in the states!
Here's the description of the game from Nintendo's website and the official trailer.
Nintendo wrote:Wave Race 64 features nine challenging courses set across scenic locales. Go airborne with dolphins on the golden shores of Sunset Bay, cruise under the bright lights and tall buildings of Twilight City, feel the crashing waves on Sunny Beach or chill out on the frigid waters of Glacier Coast, just to name a few. Plus, racing conditions will change with the weather, making the water choppy or covering the course with fog. The waves will even respond to the way that you and your rivals move!
What do you think of this newest addition to the N64 NSO App? As always be sure to leave us a comment below!
Source: Nintendo Everything.
#NSO #ExpansionPack #Switch #Racing #WaveRace64
Staroceancrazy, DigiDestined, OrionJZed and Kain like this post
- eshop News: F1 RACE STARS: POWERED UP EDITION Is Launching This Week On The Wii U eshop In North America!
- News: Panorama Cotton Headed To PS4 & Switch This Week!
- Breaking News: Wave 2 of Amiibos spotted at Toys R Us!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Announcement May Be Imminent! Updated!
- News: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass Wave 2 Confirmed For Release Next Thursday!
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum