Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
Splatuna
Splatuna

Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion Included DLC Thread of Awesomeness Empty Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion Included DLC Thread of Awesomeness

April 22nd 2022, 1:50 pm
It's Splatuna here hoping y'all stay fresh. I'll be keeping this thread updated with a list of all DLC included with your Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion as it's updated. The list is quite small right now so this will be easy to keep up to date at least for the foreseeable future.

As of 4/25/2022:

#1- Animal Crossing New Horizons: Happy Home Designer DLC ($29.99 Value)

#2- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: Booster Course Pass ($24.99 Value)

#3- Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC ($19.99 Value)

As you may have heard the Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion DLC was added as part of the NSO Plus Expansion perks today. What do y'all think? I for one am not effected by this, but am glad others whom might have been on the fence will finally get to enjoy Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion free of charge. Love

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion Included DLC Thread of Awesomeness Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion Included DLC Thread of Awesomeness

April 22nd 2022, 2:57 pm
[Insert rant about how I would’ve got the Octo Expansion for free if I knew back in 2018, instead of, like, buying it at full price or whatever… ]

Hahaha, just kidding! I’m excited for those who haven’t tried it to dive into the Deepsea Metro. Even though I’ve played through it eight times to unlock Octolings when forced to restart the game because no save data backup (thanks, Ranked Battle cheaters Bored/What the...?), it still has one of my favourite storylines in the whole Splatooniverse (I’m not counting Squidkid Saga, because it isn’t o-fish-Ally canon). Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion Included DLC Thread of Awesomeness Empty Re: Nintendo Switch Online Plus Expansion Included DLC Thread of Awesomeness

April 24th 2022, 8:53 pm
While I am a expansion pass member I do own the HHP and Octo Expansion already and do plan on getting the booster courses sometime down the line and any other DLC they might add.

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)