Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice? Empty Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice?

March 22nd 2021, 7:26 pm
So... the charger for my Wii U GamePad is kaput. From what I can tell, it went through some serious electrical burns at some point, melting the outer plastic and thus rendering it both unusable and unsafe. Shocked

Does anyone have any help and advice re:making sure I am able to charge my GamePad? I'm only a few games away from completing my Nintendo eShop library to my liking, and thus do not want to "get rid of my console". Thanks. victory
ShanaNoShakugan
ShanaNoShakugan

Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice? Empty Re: Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice?

April 4th 2021, 5:40 pm
Amazon such good products. Get third party hardware cheap price. Smile

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

Amufungal
Amufungal
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice? Empty Re: Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice?

April 5th 2021, 12:34 am
@TenthSeedZed32 Yes Amazon sells extremely cheap third party Wii U charging cables and Wii U AC adapters that are of reasonable quality.

Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice? 200.gif?cid=c38ef77eq9c51jbvfogi44dz3j0u7l69ybrqxvp06fz24btf&rid=200

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 5th 2021, 1:13 am
@ShanaNoShakugan @Amufungal Thanks for the advice. victory

Just out of interest, does the charging port on the GamePad use a certain type of proprietary connector? I bought one of those 35th anniversary Mario Game & Watch units last week, and the connector appears to be the same shape.
KingreX32
KingreX32
Admin

July 23rd 2021, 1:59 pm
Hopefully this helps

Ebay Wiiu Gamepad Charger

http://kingrex32.webs.com/

Burned Out Wii U GamePad Charger - Any Advice? Captaincanucksigcopy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)