Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Wii U browser is absolutely unusable on our forums now. Empty Wii U browser is absolutely unusable on our forums now.

January 15th 2021, 3:21 pm
Sorry guys, I did all I could to support the browser for as long as humanly possible, but with our webhost's current encoding it's now no longer possible to keep the browser supported at a usable level. In memory of our over 7 years of supporting the browser I am writing this global message on my Wii U browser. This may well be my final post using the browser as it is a nightmare to navigate our site with and most features no longer work with the app. Who here has used their Wii U browsers to browse our website and post messages? When did you stop using the Wii U browser on our website? As always, be sure to leave us a comment below!

TenthSeedZed32 likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum