Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Follow Social Distancing And Stay Safe At Home If At All Possible!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave News: We Mourn The Passing of Our Longtime Moderator Clαππαd. 189-7110

It's always sad to hear that the Corona Virus pandemic is costing many thousands of lives globally, but when it causes someone whom you know to pass away, it is by far more impactful. That said it pains me to say it, but our longtime moderator, @Clαππαd has passed away today at the age of 29. She and her husband who live in the Cleveland Ohio area noticed that they had both developed symptoms back in early March and both of them eventually were hospitalized in late March along with their then four year old child who has since turned five. Her husband and child both recovered, however she didn't and after a three day medically induced coma she passed away this morning. Natalia Yong a.k.a. @Clαππαd will be missed.

Be sure to leave your condolences and memories of her time here at WiiWareWave in our comments section below.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#Obituaries #WiiWareWave #Staff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WiiWareWave News: We Mourn The Passing of Our Longtime Moderator Clαππαd. 19654

WiiWareWave News: We Mourn The Passing of Our Longtime Moderator Clαππαd. 87457210

WiiWareWave News: We Mourn The Passing of Our Longtime Moderator Clαππαd. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!

KeAfan7, Amufungal and RyanNerdyGamer like this post

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
Oh no! She was so friendly and a truly amazing moderator. She will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with her husband and child. Sad

Amufungal and RyanNerdyGamer like this post

RyanNerdyGamer
il-mementi del amorum,
Infiniti
il-alacriti del metegis.

Vale.

Translation:

For those who have Super Mario Maker 2:
JXS-NX3-44G

Amufungal likes this post

BurstDashV8
In our deep respect for our dear Clannad

She is a wonderful woman who show her joyous love to her family and her friends on Wii Ware Wave, as me and GeekGamerJack first chat with her when we play our forum role-playing years ago, with her joining into the fun.

She was a sweet dear friend that we all knew just so well, wishing for the very best that good dear companions are to be.

May her joy of enjoying her favorite manga show of Clannad guide her heart towards a more happier and enjoyable place. Sweet dango dreams my dear Clannad.

Kain
How awful. My condolences to her family. May she rest in peace.

KeAfan7
Thanks for the comments you guys. Wink

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

Zatchbell
May her soul Rest In Peace. Sad

unrealgamergirl
She was so dedicated to the site, and sweet girl. Her comments lit up the place, and it's hard to believe she is gone. Please to anyone take this virus seriously, stay home if you can and if not mask up and glove up! You may be able to survive this, but not everyone can. RIP @clannad we will miss you very much! fly high in those skies till we meet again<3

Amufungal, RyanNerdyGamer and BurstDashV8 like this post

SuperVash
Rest in peace. Crying or Very sad

XenobladeYuki
This is awful. Rest in peace Clannad. Sad

KingreX32
RIP Clannad. Hate losing members of the wiiwarewave family.

Gamergy
This is awful news... I know I haven't been here lately but I remember Clannad from my old writing days, she was a big part of us. I hope her family is doing ok, she'll be missed Crying or Very sad

Kenshin A-Go-Go
Rest in peace Clannad. I hope you get to meet the folks from Kyoto Studio in the afterlife. Crying or Very sad

Amufungal
May her soul eternally rest in peace. My condolences to her friends and family. @Towafan7 I can moderate WiiWareWave if you need an active user to manage the blogs and forums.

RyanNerdyGamer and BurstDashV8 like this post

KokorOtaku
Oh no that’s awful she was so nice

ShanaNoShakugan
Oh no! Such sorrow for loss. Sad

Sakura chan
This is awful news. I hope her family pulls through this tragedy. Sad

KeAfan7
@Amufungal That would be helpful! Thanks! Wink

Sneaker
So sad to read this. Rest in peace Clαππαd. Condolences to her family and her friends.

KeAfan7, RyanNerdyGamer and BurstDashV8 like this post

Tasuki
Wow I just read this today and wanted to say a few things. I remember Clannad from the early days of this site. Always positive and really didn't have anything bad to say about anyone at all.

I know I am about six months to late, but my thoughts go out to all her friends, and family during this difficult time.

KeAfan7 and RyanNerdyGamer like this post

BurstDashV8
-2021- 'In Remembrance of Clannad'

It's have been a whole year since we once knew a dear friend whom we have once enjoyed company of.

Her name was Clannad. She was one of WiiWare Wave most well commented Admins, beloved mother and a Cheerful dear friend who have joined us to our online games that are hosted on the very forum of WiiWare Wave itself.

She was a very wonderful person that we all at WiiWare Wave delightfully enjoyed of her sweet company, of calmness, innocent and kindness.

Who was always very considered for other peoples' feelings that come and use the site as she managed it with the rest of the admins, and most importantly she always said kind encouraging words towards others.

It was emotionally tragic that she has to have passed away so suddenly, so heart shattering for us all, during when the global events that seem so bleak, especially when we all lost such a wonderful dear friend, whose kind nature could never be just so easy replaced.

As she was just too much of a kind inspiring person that touched our very life so deeply. Even if we may see the coming days in black, grey and white, we shouldn't actually be always see it that way. 

As like her favourite characters from her most beloved anime also goes by the same name of Clannad, even if she has to face such heart-rending tragedy that would break any person similar in these painful times, no matter how terrible, would some day fade away. As they'll never fade away the wonderful heart and spirit of our dear Clannad.

I can imagine her happily strolling in a fields of sunflowers, along with loving friends she made, finding comfort and joy of living in a happy world very similar of her dear beloved characters from her favourite anime of Clannad.

As they greatly share the similarities as we do. Whether of wonderfully relatable personality traits or circumstances.

With the wonderful character that Clannad herself has displayed to us and her beloved family, it is enough to set our feelings at ease as we know that her spirit of her beautiful nature can find everlasting happiness as she looks over us all even from so far away.

It is through her spirit that her compassion will  help us to see the joyous colours that resides in life. Of all the wonderful memories we made with each other will helps us to see the better side that life hold for us all, offering hope, joy and renewal.

We all greatly loved and respected Clannad so much that we would all want to wish her spirit long lasting comfort, harmony and joy, as she travels the next life that would find the much cherished Dango family to happily reside with.

Please be at ease my good dear friend.

RyanNerdyGamer likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)