Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

RPG Maker FES and RPG Maker Player Discussion Empty RPG Maker FES and RPG Maker Player Discussion

on January 9th 2020, 2:19 am
Just letting peeps know that I'm using RPG Maker Fes as a platform to produce an adaptation of my Next Big Project, so if you own either it or the free RPG Maker Player, then you have access to this work-in-progress "J-Arc-PG" adventure. RPG Maker FES and RPG Maker Player Discussion 631737971

--Jack--
Zatchbell
Zatchbell

RPG Maker FES and RPG Maker Player Discussion Empty Re: RPG Maker FES and RPG Maker Player Discussion

on January 12th 2020, 7:46 pm
I'll check it out! Thanks for the heads up!

Admin

RPG Maker FES and RPG Maker Player Discussion Empty Re: RPG Maker FES and RPG Maker Player Discussion

on January 16th 2020, 2:03 am
What the...? RPG Maker MV is being ported to Nintendo Switch?! This would make it so much easier to recreate the story I've envisioned! Shocked

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum