Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Empty I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD

on April 17th 2018, 6:02 pm
I just ordered a limited edition Clank Silver 500GB PS4 Slim for $199.99 at GAME! It comes with a digital code for Ratchet and Clank (PS4), and a Captain Qwark Green and Chrome limited edition DS4 controller! Even the console has a chrome insignia of Clank on it! king

My system should arrive on Friday! Happy

Last edited by Reanfan on April 18th 2018, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Empty Re: I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD

on April 17th 2018, 11:27 pm
Ooh! Happy

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

on October 8th 2018, 3:58 pm
So jealous. I want a PS4 too. Spider-Man looks absolutely amazing. Had an opportunity too buy it for 190 Euro's. Still regret not getting it now. Hopefully there is a good black friday deal coming soon.
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on October 8th 2018, 4:27 pm
@Sneaker It's a fantastic system and to be honest it has alot more top-notch second and third party exclusives than the Switch. The only thing Nintendo has going for the Switch is its first party games, but since a ton of the first party releases are Wii U ports it suddenly makes the Switch alot less attractive to those of us who already have a Wii U. Neutral

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum