Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Empty I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD

on April 17th 2018, 6:02 pm
I just ordered a limited edition Clank Silver 500GB PS4 Slim for $199.99 at GAME! It comes with a digital code for Ratchet and Clank (PS4), and a Captain Qwark Green and Chrome limited edition DS4 controller! Even the console has a chrome insignia of Clank on it! king

My system should arrive on Friday! Happy

Last edited by Reanfan on April 18th 2018, 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD Empty Re: I got a PS4! Yeah Baby! xD

on April 17th 2018, 11:27 pm
Ooh! Happy

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

on October 8th 2018, 3:58 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
So jealous. I want a PS4 too. Spider-Man looks absolutely amazing. Had an opportunity too buy it for 190 Euro's. Still regret not getting it now. Hopefully there is a good black friday deal coming soon.
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on October 8th 2018, 4:27 pm
@Sneaker It's a fantastic system and to be honest it has alot more top-notch second and third party exclusives than the Switch. The only thing Nintendo has going for the Switch is its first party games, but since a ton of the first party releases are Wii U ports it suddenly makes the Switch alot less attractive to those of us who already have a Wii U. Neutral

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum