Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion Empty Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion

April 20th 2016, 7:53 pm
Here's where you can discuss the puppy and kitten raising versions for Nintendo 3DS: French Bulldog & New Friends, Shiba/Golden Retriever & New Friends and Toy Poodle & New Friends!

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of my copy of Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever + New Friends, and I've already decided which dogs and cats to choose. I'd choose a male Maltese, possibly named Swirlix, and a female Shiba, possibly named Lala, as my two puppies, and I'd also pick two Standard kittens: a male Calico, possibly with golden fur and named Miles, and a female Tabby, possibly with reddish-tinged fur and named Rosie; these two names are based on Tails and Amy from the Sonic series, with the former's real name being Miles Prower and the latter's original name being Rosie the Rascal).

Last edited by GeekyGamerZack on April 21st 2016, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion Empty Re: Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion

April 20th 2016, 8:14 pm
Can you crossbreed the different breeds to get a bigger variety of pets? Wink

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion 19654

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion 87457210

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 20th 2016, 9:10 pm
Don't be silly! Puppies and kittens can't breed, they're babies! Razz
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

April 20th 2016, 9:16 pm
So this series only has baby cats and dogs?! I thought it was like the Dogz and Catz series for the PC, not the Barbie branded stuff for the Wii. Razz

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion 19654

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion 87457210

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 21st 2016, 3:51 pm
Well, Nintendogs is a puppy simulator, and the idea is that you have your own puppies (and kittens) to raise. Market research shows that people love puppies (and kittens)*, so the pets in Nintendogs never age. Wink

*May not be based on actual market research Razz
Staroceancrazy
Staroceancrazy
Admin
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

April 21st 2016, 6:20 pm
@GeekyGamerZack It's awful when people have a pet and then get rid of it like yesterday's trash when they get old which is a common problem here in the states. Sad

Nintendogs + Cats (3DS) Discussion Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 21st 2016, 11:11 pm
@Staroceancrazy Yeah, we have that problem here in Australia as well. Pets are a commitment for their entire lives, not just when they're babies. Neutral

Oh yeah, my copy of Golden Retriever & New Friends is finally here! I'm not 100% certain if it's the genuine article, so I might ask @BurstDashV8 if he can send the copies he's been keeping for me so I can do a side-by-side comparison. Does anyone know if shrink-wrapped 3DS games in the UK have a strip with the Nintendo logo on it around the middle of the box?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 23rd 2016, 5:44 pm
I finally chose my very first puppy! I ended up settling for a Shiba, and amongst all the coat variations in the "Surprise me!" option, I fell in love with an adorable pale greyish-brown one. I named her "Soba", due to the fact that her colouration is like that of Japanese buckwheat noodles. Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 25th 2016, 12:31 am
I'm almost ready to add a new pet to my growing in-game family. I'd possibly like a kitten next, but I'm having difficulty choosing just one to take home. Whichever kitten I choose, I'd like to give him a Blue Bell Collar to wear. Later, when I pick up my second kitten from the Kennel, I'd like to give her a Red Bell Collar, and watch as both kittens interact with one another! Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

April 26th 2016, 7:46 pm
I got a kitten! He's a golden tabby with blue eyes named Aurumus (it means "gold" in Latin). He loves to play, and his favourite toy is a green cat wand.

@BurstDashV8 sent me the other two games, and I've made a start in both. I chose a cavalier in French Bulldog & New Friends, and I named him Crumpet. He has black fur surrounding his face and on his ears, with patches of black fur across his body.

In Toy Poodle & New Friends, I chose a shih tzu, and I ended up naming her Teacake. She's so adorable, with pale grey fur patches over her eyes and dark brown fur on other parts of her body.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)