Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

Yo-Kai Watch Discussion Empty Yo-Kai Watch Discussion

on December 7th 2015, 1:53 am
Let's discuss this quirky game from Level5, the creators of the legendary Professor Layton series!

So which Yo-Kai does everyone like so far? Personally, I'm curious about Walkappa. I also like Jibanyan, but I don't want to be the guy who likes the mascot the best.

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku

Yo-Kai Watch Discussion Empty Re: Yo-Kai Watch Discussion

on December 7th 2015, 10:37 am
I dont own it yet, but I plan to as soon as I play more of my RPG backlog... 2016 will be the year of RPGs for me!

Admin

on December 7th 2015, 6:09 pm
@passioNATE Have you tried the free demo from the eShop? It's actually quite amusing.

Oh yeah, @BurstDashV8 said Yo-Kai Watch is a lighthearted take on the gameplay formula featured in Shin Megami Tensei. Personally, I've never played SMT, so can anyone confirm this?

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

on December 8th 2015, 2:08 pm
Are the comparisons of this game to Pokemon accurate? If so, I just might get this along with Earthlock: Festival of Magic for my birthday. Earthlock is scheduled to launch on Steam in late-January and on Wii U in late-March. Wink

Admin

on December 8th 2015, 3:31 pm
Ichigofan wrote:Are the comparisons of this game to Pokemon accurate?
That depends. Yo-Kai Watch is most definitely "the next Pokémon" in terms of sheer volume of sales, with merchandise repeatedly selling out across Japan, most notably toys of the Yo-Kai Watches and Medals themselves.

Gameplay-wise, however, it's an entirely different beast (excuse the pun), with a unique battle system and open-world navigation. I would try the free demo if you're at all curious. I tried it and found it to be quite enjoyable.

Ragnarok
Ragnarok

on December 8th 2015, 10:45 pm
Man I love the demo! I want to buy a retail copy of this game, but I can't find a single copy available at any of my local retailers though.

(アパチャイ・ホパチャイ, Apachai Hopachai)

#1-Here I go! Dodge this! Apa-pa-pa!
#2-Apachai can understand the pain in Kenichi’s heart It’s scary!
#3-Even though I don’t know what’s going on, it’s so scary!
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

on December 8th 2015, 11:12 pm
Wow, has Yo-Kai Watch mania reached Western shores already or what?! Surprised

Himawari Chan
Himawari Chan

on March 6th 2016, 11:13 pm
How lengthy is the game's story?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum