Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicMon Jul 01, 2024 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
Go down
Bashful1996
Bashful1996

Where can I find the site rules? Empty Where can I find the site rules?

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:29 pm
I don't want to break any rules,so I always read them but I can't find your site rules Neutral
If you don't have any you should make some before too many people join or there could be problems Neutral
Sneaker
Sneaker
Admin

Where can I find the site rules? Empty Re: Where can I find the site rules?

Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 pm
I don't think Rukiafan made a rules page. There are mods to keep an eye on things and modify/move/merge/delete posts if needed. Just post to other people with respect (even if they have different opinions), no swearing, flaming and personal attacks. Don't talk about illegal stuff like downloading or modding and you'll be fine.

O, and don't BASH anyone Wink.

Happy posting.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)