- KeAfan7AdminSuper Poster!This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!Mega Coinage!This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Nintendo's Account System Is Now Live!
Nintendo's user account system has just launched in North America and Europe! There's not much to do at this point other than to register an account, but this is certainly exciting news! Be sure to checkout the source link and leave us a comment below!
Update: The website appears to be experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment so you might not be able to register right until the activity on Nintendo's servers let up a bit...
#Nintendo #Account #BreakingNews #WiiU #3DS
Re: Breaking News: You Can Now Register Your Nintendo Account ID! (Update)
February 16th 2016, 9:04 pmGekkouga-Senpai
Thanks for letting us know about this! I just created my very own Nintendo Account!
February 16th 2016, 9:41 pm
im confused? Do I log in with my current NNID? or do i have to make a new account?
February 16th 2016, 9:53 pm
You can link your account by choosing the sign in using method for NNID, Facebook, and Twitter. It doesn't really explain on the website but I wouldn't choose to create a new account.
February 16th 2016, 9:59 pm
Just choose sign in with NNID leave your info alone and accept the terms and conditions. You'll then be sent an email with a verification code to the email address that you created your NNID with, use that verification code and you're set! Btw a few retail 3DS and Wii U first party titles are at a discounted price right now if you register an account with Nintendo Account.
February 17th 2016, 12:31 am
It's about time we got a proper account system. Also I'm thinking there's going to be a Nintendo Direct tomorrow or on Thursday.
February 17th 2016, 12:41 am
Just linked my NNID. I didn't feel comfortable linking to my social media accounts.
February 17th 2016, 1:12 am
I guess I'll need to register two accounts, since I have two NNIDs...
February 17th 2016, 6:09 am
ok so I tried linking it and it gave me a 4 digit code that didnt work at first and so i went to change password and it told mento enter an 8 character password.... im not reseting my account am I?
February 17th 2016, 7:50 am
The verification code needs to be used on the verification page that should have come up after linking the NNID with Nintendo Account.
February 17th 2016, 11:17 pm
- Breaking News: A Rough Idea of What The New My Nintendo Account And Rewards System Will Entail!
- Update Breaking News: EA Pulls Support For Wii U and 3DS Might Develop For Nintendo Again in The Future!
- Another Update! Breaking News: Wii U System Update Might Be Incoming!
- Breaking News: Nintendo Has Announced A New Nintendo Direct Presentation For Tomorrow In All Regions!
- Nintendo Account: You Can Delete Your Account, But Will Lose All Data Tied To Your Account...
Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum