Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Go down
GeekyGamerJack
GeekyGamerJack
Admin

A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts Empty A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts

on December 18th 2015, 1:42 pm
Does anyone know if you can have the same Nintendo Account on multiple 3DS consoles? Thanks in advance. Smile

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts Empty Re: A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts

on December 18th 2015, 2:54 pm
Nope. I tried to with my old 3DS so my Wii U, 3DS, and 2DS would have the same account, but it can't be done according to Nintendo Customer Service. Neutral

A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts Empty Re: A Question About the New Nintendo Accounts

on December 18th 2015, 3:40 pm
maybe in the future, the problem with that is, its way too easy to fake... imagine giving a bunch of friends your password so the can log in to :/ this way it keeps it spacific

Admin

on December 18th 2015, 4:18 pm
It's bad enough I need two NNIDs to make the most of both my 2DS consoles, but adding Nintendo Accounts to the mix? That's going to complicate things even further, as I imagine having two Nintendo Accounts is completely out of the question... Bored/What the...?

Bowser's up to his old tricks, but this time the Toad Brigade has discovered his plot before he can fully implement it! Can Mario, Luigi, Blue Toad and Toadette stop the Koopa King's half-finished conquest?

Find out in Super Mario Mini DX, an all-new, volume based story built using Super Mario Maker 2!

Chromaicora Adventures - "It starts with a Zed..."
The next season block starts very soon! See all-new episodes every Monday, Wednesday and Friday!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum