Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Disappearing With A Whimper?

photo 4c198dc3-dad0-49ee-8cdf-f0055b34cc10_zps5dd4e2c9.jpg

Very worrisome rumors started circulating earlier today when as many Gamestop stores in Italy cancelled and refused pre-orders of Ubisoft's Wii U version of Watch Dogs which wouldn't be much to go on as a basis that the game's Wii U version has been cancelled, however Ubisoft has yet to dismiss these rumors and confirm that the game is still coming to the console.

The game is one of the only remaining AAA third party games that is supposed to be released on the console so if these rumors are true it is truly unfortunate for Wii U owners. But a silver lining is to be had as most of Ubisoft's Wii U titles have sold better on the eshop than they have physically meaning that even if this is true, the game could potentially still receive an eshop release!

photo aace6d45-d5de-46e9-8d01-92190e05c0fc_zps9529c218.jpg

Update!:

FuManchu from our reviewing staff has reported that his pre-order of Watch Dogs for the Wii U has been cancelled at his local Gamestop here in the U.S. making this rumor seem even more likely. We will keep you updated about this rumor and will let you know when we get confirmation as to whether or not this rumor is true.

Are you worried that Watch Dogs might not be released on the Wii U? Let us know in our comments below.

Rumormill: Watch Dogs Might Not Come To Wii U After All. 19654

Rumormill: Watch Dogs Might Not Come To Wii U After All. 87457210

Rumormill: Watch Dogs Might Not Come To Wii U After All. Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Clαππαd
There could be so many upset Wii U owners if it turns out that this rumor is true. Sad
KingreX32
Bull, No, No i refuse to Believe this. No No NO/ I will be so freaking Pissed. This better be false, or i swear to god im going to lose it.
KokorOtaku
I still find it weird that since EA, Activision, and Ubi having well over $1 Billion think it's "too risky" to publish on WiiU and yet Sega and Capcom which have I think $200 Million actually take the risk :/
visicalc
I wouldn't worry too much about it, it appears to have been caused by a glitch on the GameStop website. You can find out more here.
Anonymous
visicalc wrote:I wouldn't worry too much about it, it appears to have been caused by a glitch on the GameStop website. You can find out more here.
@KingreX32 This rumor has been proven wrong! I love you
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)