Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Hurrah!

ND: The Next Nintendo Direct Goes Live Thursday November 12th! 630x14

Nintendo has finally announced their next Nintendo Direct which will be covering upcoming 3DS and Wii U titles! With the rumoured Zelda: Twilight Princess HD there could be some available after the direct content!

The Nintendo Direct will aire this Thursday, November 12th at 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 10pm UK / 11pm CET. Each region will showcase a slightly different line-up of games.

We will broadcast the Nintendo Direct live just above our chatbox! Are you excited about this upcoming Nintendo Direct? And what games do you think will be showcased or announced in the broadcast? Let us know in our comments below!

Source: Nintendo Life.

ND: The Next Nintendo Direct Goes Live Thursday November 12th! 19654

ND: The Next Nintendo Direct Goes Live Thursday November 12th! 87457210

ND: The Next Nintendo Direct Goes Live Thursday November 12th! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

TheGingerDoctor
Yay!.Happy
KokorOtaku
Nintendo Badge Arcade is out in NA now... I was expecting it to be an "after direct" moment
Staroceancrazy
Awesome Exclamation
I will definitely join the chatbox during the direct! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
sadly i have to work when its live.... I hope I can watch it without there being anything spoiled
TheGingerDoctor
I'll be in the chatbox as well, but I should really watch the European Direct rather than the NA one.
KeAfan7
Are your bodies ready? Wink
KeAfan7
@Gamergy Where's the recap article?! @GamerZack87 Could you please write a recap article for the European Nintendo Direct broadcast? Thanks in advance! Wink
TheGingerDoctor
Ichigofan wrote:Could you please write a recap article for the European Nintendo Direct broadcast? Thanks in advance! Wink
Sure thing! I'm a little busy - not to mention exhausted - at the moment, but I'll throw one together once I regain my composure. ND: The Next Nintendo Direct Goes Live Thursday November 12th! 631737971
KeAfan7
Thanks dude! Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)