Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
Gamergy
Gamergy
A possibly enchanting game?

Gnomes vs. Fairies kickstarter aiming for a Wii U experience Photo-original

Prismic studios have launched their kickstarter for their game "Gnomes vs. Fairies" for the final phase of its development, and to get it on the Wii U eShop.

Described as "a single-player, high fantasy, action-adventure game" with features based off of classics Super Mario 64 and Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

You can find the kickstarter here if you want to see Gnomes vs. Fairies in more detail.

What are your thoughts? Would you back this game? Or would you buy it if it was on the eShop? Comment below!

source
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Gekkouga-Senpai
This would be an insta buy for sure if it comes to the eshop! Very Happy
Tsubasa
My dad backed this project! Smile
RyanNerdyGamer
What? Gnomes and faeries against one another?! But...but...that doesn't make se-

...oh, whoops! My mind briefly turned to the multiverse I'm developing. Sorry! Embarassed
Aqua Cherry Blossom
October 14th 2015, 4:09 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
This looks very fun lol. Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)