Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Gamergy
Gamergy
Only slightly biased

Here in this video I (Gamergy) thought up of 5 Super Smash Bros DLC characters I wanted. It's just a personal want list, it's not what's popular or what a lot of people want, I just listed what I would like.

Filled with more attempts at comedy, I hope you enjoy this video!

Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
I would like Sora from Kingdom Hearts. That would make me purchase the game right away! Wink
Krazyredd
Krazy Redd is the only character KRAZY enough for me! Happy
KokorOtaku
1 Bayonetta 2 Inkling 3 King K. Rool 4 Monster Hunter 5 Phoenix Write (I'm surprised we have no MH or AA representation yet)
TheGingerDoctor
Nice list, @Gamergy! I agree with your choice of Paper Mario. I'm positive he'd be one of my favourite fighters if he became DLC! Actually, I meant to vote for him in the Smash Bros. Fighter Ballot months ago... Video: A personal top 5 most wanted Super Smash Bros DLC characters 631737971

Speaking of the Fighter Ballot, I've only voted for three characters so far, but...ooh, would you believe I just thought of another character to vote for as I was writing this post? I guess that makes my Top 5 list pretty much ready:

1. Paper Mario (Paper Mario series)
2. Isaac (Golden Sun series)
3. Tetra (The Legend of Zelda series)
4. Andy (Advance Wars series)
5. Bandana Waddle Dee (Kirby series)
KokorOtaku
@Zack I forgot about Issac... I don't know where I'd place him...
Gamergy
@GamerZack87 I would probably add a Golden Sun character if it was a top 10, but I would probably choose Felix because I played Golden Sun: The Lost Age before the original (which I just started recently) so I have more bias towards Felix than Issac.

Thanks to all who watched the video!
KingreX32
i never knew you had a youtube account dude. Subbed.
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)