Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+35
Inoue79
Neptune
Talesfanatic
LickACow
Zatchbell
WarfmasterST
Clαππαd
LordHoppingRage
RyanNerdyGamer
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
Trinity33
.hacker
ToughGamer
DigiDestined
Marioman18
KeAfan7
KokorOtaku
LizofDoom
ShanaNoShakugan
Staroceancrazy
Kain
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Amufungal
RWBY_Red
Yusei Fudo
Love4Gaming
Ms_Kinomoto
OgreTheShrek
Nell TU
Himawari Chan
Tsubasa
Megatron2000
KingreX32
Ragnarok
SuperVash
39 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

September 21st 2015, 1:22 pm
A blank canvas, ready to become a signature masterpiece. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

September 22nd 2015, 2:11 pm
Half Amiibo, half skylanders is a weird combo

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

September 22nd 2015, 2:21 pm
passioNATE wrote:Half Amiibo, half skylanders is a weird combo
It's quite ingenious, actually. You can have some barrel-smashing fun with Donkey Kong in Skylands, then twist the base and have some sky-barreling fun in Smash Bros.! Wait...that sort of didn't make sense...

ON-TOPIC: In Terra, my multiverse's version of Earth, Japan's equivalent country is known as Taiyo, a name I derived from the Japanese word for "Sun" (The name Japan actually translates as "source of the Sun", so I figured it'd be appropriate for Terra's Japan to have a name meaning Sun as well).
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 22nd 2015, 6:46 pm
I've gotta play more DK 64 :/

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 22nd 2015, 7:37 pm
I guess Skylanders SuperChargers isn't going to be released in Japan after all, meaning the rumours are false.
Anonymous

September 24th 2015, 12:46 am
Skylanders isn't very popular here in Japan. Sad
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 24th 2015, 1:02 am
What kind of leaves are those in the background of the banner? They look like maple leaves, but I imagine they must be from a kind of tree which is native to Japan. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 24th 2015, 7:38 am
I wonder how well this skylanders will do in Japan, since it has Koopa and DK

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 24th 2015, 1:56 pm
Sad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 24th 2015, 7:28 pm
Cranky the original DK

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 24th 2015, 7:34 pm
I kind of miss @Kushina -chan visiting WiiWareWave as often as she used to, but at the same time I understand she must lead a busy life in Japan.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 24th 2015, 8:04 pm
You'll never catch me once I go into... MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE!-Plankton

Admin
Super Coinage!

September 26th 2015, 6:17 pm
She lives in Japan!? Surprised

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 Star_o10
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 26th 2015, 7:28 pm
Astroblast is a crystal astronaut, and is the Light element SuperCharger. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

September 28th 2015, 12:47 pm
DK, Donkey Kong! He's the first member of the DK crew!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 1:00 pm
I still want my girl friends FC for 3DS

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 2:33 pm
Isn't she banned? Neutral

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 3:07 pm
"Super Mario...GALAXY!" victory
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 4:33 pm
What about Landlanders?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 6:41 pm
passioNATE wrote:What about Landlanders?
Those do exist. They're called Earthlings/Earthicans. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 8:34 pm
oh Sealanders? do they exist?

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 8:41 pm
passioNATE wrote:oh Sealanders? do they exist?
Yes, as do New Sealanders (they live in a nation near Auztralia's east coast). Razz
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 28th 2015, 8:45 pm
im in da chat

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 2:40 pm
Kushizue, a member of Team SmashWave. Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 2:47 pm
its BANANAS B A N A NA S

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 3:21 pm
Rukavian, Otachrom and Kushizue make up the core team of SmashWave.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 4:42 pm
DK

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 5:10 pm
Jinchuuriki
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 6:07 pm
Amiibo/Skylanders was unexpected at E3

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 6:37 pm
passioNATE wrote:Amiibo/Skylanders was unexpected at E3
It was also the final deciding factor which resulted in my collecting the fifth series of figures. Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 6:40 pm
Nintendo got sued in the 80's for copyright infringement as Universal Studios claimed Donkey Kong was a rip-off of King Kong. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 1625187496

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 6:41 pm
Yoshi should've been a SuperCharger...
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 9:29 pm
DK and Bowser Amiibolanders

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 29th 2015, 10:20 pm
Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

September 30th 2015, 9:42 pm
It looks like 3DS might be getting a new Donkey Kong Land game, Cranky would approve if he wasn't so Cranky. Razz Mad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

September 30th 2015, 11:41 pm
Ichigofan wrote:It looks like 3DS might be getting a new Donkey Kong Land game, Cranky would approve if he wasn't so Cranky. Razz Mad
Are you joshing me?! The last thing I want to happen is a newfangled Donkey Kong game on ANY console! Mad

@Ichigofan Really?! That would be awesome! Very Happy

And another thing...the only reason Tropical Freeze had a lick of fun is because I, Cranky, was the star! Mad

ON-TOPIC: I've never played a Bre-

I mean really, what's wrong with the classic Donkey Kong game? It was a delight to play! Gangblisted Super NES...ruining a good thing... Mad

Uh...anyway...I've never played a Breath of Fire game before. Are they fun?
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 1st 2015, 11:44 am
Yes they are fun!

On-Topic: Cranky be Cranky. Razz

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 1st 2015, 2:49 pm
Super Mario Galaxy?! There're only two things my old nemesis is good at: building furniture and jumping over barrels! Who in the name of Cranky's Shack qualified him to go gallivanting around the outer spaces?! Probably the same "genius" who let him be a doctor! I tell you, there's no way I'd let those sewage-coated hands near MY body! Mad
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 2nd 2015, 9:22 am
Cranky McDuck

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 2nd 2015, 2:47 pm
Sad
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 5th 2015, 10:47 am
Cranky be cranky. Mad

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 5th 2015, 2:53 pm
I might be getting a New Nintendo 3DS next weekend. The black model is finally out next Saturday! Happy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 17th 2015, 9:47 pm
Happy birthday. Birthday Wishes

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 18th 2015, 12:40 am
Do you own any online-ready 3DS games? Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 19th 2015, 11:36 pm
Yes, Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, but my connection is usually very wonky. Neutral

On-Topic: I'm a star "sort of". Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 20th 2015, 12:43 am
Ichigofan wrote:Yes, Mario Kart 7 and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, but my connection is usually very wonky. Neutral
Sweet! I have both of those games too! Clefairy

And don't get me started on wonky Wi-Fi signals... Bored/What the...?
Ichigofan wrote:I'm a star "sort of". Wink
Yes. Yes you are. Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 6 631737971
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

October 21st 2015, 6:34 pm
On the first day of Zack's birthday, I gave to him, a happy squid! Happy

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 21st 2015, 7:18 pm
Ichigofan wrote:On the first day of Zack's birthday, I gave to him, a happy squid! Happy
Yay! Now I am happy! Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

October 24th 2015, 8:12 pm
birthday... i had a birthday once

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

October 25th 2015, 2:00 am
Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)