Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on September 22nd 2020, 3:24 am
It all starts with @LonelyGamerJack! Alternative Thumb's-

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
Talesfanatic
Talesfanatic

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

on September 22nd 2020, 1:58 pm
Quotes! WTF

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 Images10
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

on September 23rd 2020, 1:45 pm
@Towafan7 The unofficial tagline of CoS Abridged (which isn't shown anywhere) is actually one of my many IRL mantras:

"There is always a Steve."

It looks and sounds like a play on "It starts with a Zed...", and also doubles as a hilarious abridged version in-joke. Razz

@Talesfanatic Not gonna lie, I read your signature as something along the lines of, "The Greatest Adventures of Fan-in-the-Land", as though "Fan-in-the-Land" is a character (or a group of characters), and the "Greatest Adventures" are their most noteworthy and/or spectacular journeys, either in a literal or metaphorical sense. Wink

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
DigiDestined
DigiDestined

on September 24th 2020, 11:12 pm
You're not new, you're Zed. Alternative Facepalm

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
BlueRangerJack
BlueRangerJack
Admin

on September 25th 2020, 12:05 am
@DigiDestined It's Galarian Slowpoke Theme Week (Or should that be "Galarian Slowpoke ThMeme Week"...? Eh... no, the other one flows better...).

For one week only (give-or-take), my account is a throwback to roughly eight years, four months and seven days before I started writing Crystals of Silveria, although I'll still be updating the new CoS Abridged in the mean time (Or should that be "in the ThMeme time"...? Eh... that pun was outdated about 3.14159 seconds after I said it the first time...).

Of course, it'd be hilarious if Game Freak uploads a Crown Tundra Direct during this theme week, and even more hilarious if they officially reveal Galarian Slowking and/or its evolutionary method! lol!

ON-TOPIC: Ah, good ol' Pittoo... hahaha! Laughing

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 17 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum