Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Towafan7
Towafan7
Admin

Will Nintendo Issue A New eShop Credit Code If You Have This Issue? Empty Will Nintendo Issue A New eShop Credit Code If You Have This Issue?

on June 21st 2015, 11:43 am
Hello all and Happy Father's Day! I just purchased a $35 eShop card and when I redeemed it on the eShop my code was accepted, but I didn't receive any of the funds on my account. Do you guys think that Nintendo will be able to issue me a replacement code if I explained the situation to their customer support? Has this happened to anyone else? I'd like to know! Thanks in advance! Wink

Funniest WiiWareQuote of August 2020!

GeekyGamerJack wrote:The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV... saur?
LonelyGamerJack
LonelyGamerJack
Admin

Will Nintendo Issue A New eShop Credit Code If You Have This Issue? Empty Re: Will Nintendo Issue A New eShop Credit Code If You Have This Issue?

on June 21st 2015, 3:27 pm
It couldn't hurt to contact them and find out. Wink

What happens when you take an animé series written by some random dude from Down Underland and abridge the Brocc out of it until it's a hilarious, muddvak cheesy, spoiler-fuelled self-parody that puts even the Butt Mode Super-Shorts to shame?

Well, you get... whatever the Brocc this mess calls itself... Will Nintendo Issue A New eShop Credit Code If You Have This Issue? 1625187496

Crystals of Silveria Abridged
: Now "broadcasting in syndication" right here on WiiWareWave! Will Nintendo Issue A New eShop Credit Code If You Have This Issue? 631737971

DISCLAIMER:
The writer takes no responsibility for any split sides, tear shortages and lack of walls of the fourth kind. Seriously, the entire thing is one giant SPOILER WARNING, so click the above link with caution. Razz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum