Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

GamerZack87's Past Projects Empty GamerZack87's Past Projects

May 31st 2015, 2:25 am
As many of you have stated to me in the past, I have a very creative mind. This is evident in the praise I've received for both Chromaicora Adventures and Power Rangers Mushroom Force: The Series, two works of fiction I post right here on WiiWareWave (I'm really sorry for the slow progression of Chromaicora Adventures, by the way. I strive to make it a top-quality series for y'all.)

What you might not know is I have created so many stories and worlds which I've never even mentioned in these forums. From stories to video games, and even unfinished concepts (most of them dating all the way back to high school), I've consistently thought up cool concepts and, at the very least, started to bring them to life. I thought I'd share some of them with you:

Roleplaying Forum Games
Power Rangers: Nintendo Force - This was my attempt at combining two of my favourite things - tokusatsu and Nintendo - into a fun experience for like-minded individuals. Repeated issues led to its cancellation, and an attempt to continue it on another forum led to it being abandoned. It was later rebooted right here on WiiWareWave as Power Rangers Mushroom Force, then rebooted again as the episodic story Power Rangers Mushroom Force: The Series, which is currently running on WiiWareWave.

Video Games
Anton the Ant - To this day I still see Anton as like a son to me. Back in high school I was shown the joys of creating video games, and I created my first game, Anton the Ant, as a project for a class. A rather basic platformer, you played as Anton as he navigated through a series of maze-like stages, avoiding the evil Scarabites as he worked to rescue his colony; in the final level, you controlled all the ants at the same time, which amazed me in that I was able to make it work!

Anton the Ant 2.0 - I decided to make Anton my mascot, and my next project was an adventure-style game starring the little ant. The new feature was that Anton was able to gain elemental powers: Earth, Fire, Air and Water, with a few others planned such as Ice and Electricity. Each power gave him unique abilities which would be necessary to progress through each stage. For the first time, Anton could attack and defeat enemies, using the aforementioned powers, and each one had weaknesses and strengths to certain elements. Sadly, this one was never completed, but it was definitely the most complex game in the Anton series. Anton is a character I'd like to bring back in the near future, so you might see a revival of this series!

Piranha Murray - A testing ground for me to practice using Game Maker, it starred Murray, a friendly piranha of the Amazon who set out on a journey to prove he could be just as strong as his savage brethren. Each stage of this platformer was separated by a pseudo-3D dodge-the-obstacle minigame which became much more intense the higher your score climbed! A suite of other game modes was planned for this package as I learned how to make new types of games, but it's been so long since I made Piranha Murray that I can't remember if I added any.

Episodic Series
Pokémon Eurora - I figured that there should be a region of the Pokémon World which was based on part of Australia, so I decided to write one! Initially written in the style of the anime, the series took a darker turn with the introduction of two organisations: the virtuous Team Aurora and the villainous Team Shadow, each with different goals and objectives. The main characters (two of which were based on BurstDashV8 and myself) ended up with different goals as they journeyed around Eurora, and a few of them even changed into something not exactly human or Pokémon. The series included many original Pokémon species, each with its own artwork amongst the pages, and all having influences from Australian animals. Being my first major series, the quality of writing in Pokémon Eurora isn't as good as Chromaicora Adventures, or Mushroom Force for that matter, and it was never actually completed. But maybe I could post a remastered version on WiiWareWave, so that you can see where my writing style emerged.

As you can see, I've made a number of series and games, many of which still hold a special place in my heart. Let me know your thoughts about some of them with a comment! Smile

DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/orionjzed
Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/OrionJZed
YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

BurstDashV8 likes this post

bro2dragons
bro2dragons
Admin

GamerZack87's Past Projects Empty Re: GamerZack87's Past Projects

May 31st 2015, 9:19 am
Cool! I always love seeing these personal projects from forum users. Do you think you could post Anton or Piranha Murray somewhere for us to play?
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!

May 31st 2015, 3:11 pm
bro2dragons wrote:Cool! I always love seeing these personal projects from forum users.
Thank you! That really motivates me to do them! Pikachu
bro2dragons wrote:Do you think you could post Anton or Piranha Murray somewhere for us to play?
I don't actually have the files for either of them anymore. I did make a fresh batch of Anton sprites which can be used in a brand-new game, though. Wink

TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 18th 2015, 7:22 am
And now for some of my other projects:

Fictional Settings
GamerZack87's D&D Multiverse - Originally known as the Chromaicora, which translates as "Rainbow Aura's Heart" in the Axian language, this ongoing project started shortly after I became interested in D&D. The multiverse consists of 24 worlds spanning eight different rules variations, and they are diverse and varied in theme. Some of my settings have changed drastically from their initial concept to how they are now, and many have switched places within the multiversal chart. The first setting I created, Dracromia-Metaligon, is a world with two self-contained variations which are unaware of each other's existence, meaning that it essentially counts as two settings in one. The multiverse is grouped into two "rings" of universes, each with its own setting, and a pattern has emerged in which each world of the Outer Ring has a few minor themes it shares with its two closest neighbours:

●Wyrmaria, Dracromia-Metaligon and Periquos: a strong dragon theme (technically dinosaurs for Periquos)
●Dracromia-Metaligon, Periquos and Astrumium: a theme of different and unique cultures and society
●Periquos, Astrumium and Thalasera: a theme of exploration, adventure and new experiences
●Astrumium, Thalasera and Zokugemina: a possible theme of breaking from tradition
●Thalasera, Zokugemina and Terra Neos: a theme of two worlds, both metaphorically and literally
●Zokugemina, Terra Neos and Junihoshi: a theme of anachronisms and modern-day references
●Terra Neos, Junihoshi and Sunayuki: a theme of individuals with special traits and abilities
●Junihoshi, Sunayuki and Pentorbix: a theme of extraterrestrial influence and above-average psychic abilities
●Sunayuki, Pentorbix and Incognes: a theme of atypical environments
●Pentorbix, Incognes and Vitrumund: a strong theme of science fantasy
●Incognes, Vitrumund and Wyrmaria: a theme of variant physical traits and genetics
●Vitrumund, Wyrmaria and Dracromia-Metaligon: a theme of humans being roughly as common as other exotic fantasy races

In addition, each world has its own major themes which set it apart from the others. This is an ongoing project which aims to bring this multiverse to life in a multitude of ways: through D&D, through video games produced by myself, and of course through the Chromaicora Adventures series right here on WiiWareWave.

Tabletop Games
Element (working title) - This is my oldest project, and multiple factors have meant that it is still in the early stages of development. The one thing which has stuck through all these years is the elemental system. Every once in a while, a sapient individual taps into their own "inner element", gaining immortality and, over time, developing abilities tied to that particular element; these people are called "Telekinetics" (from Telekinesis, which translates as "Elemental Sensivity" in an in-game language). The elements themselves are in groups of three, each with a weakness and a strength to its groupmates, eg. Fire scorches Earth, which absorbs Water, which in turn douses Fire:

●CORE ELEMENTS: Fire, Earth and Water
●CLIMATE ELEMENTS: Wind, Elec and Ice
●TERRAIN ELEMENTS*: Sand, Brine and Vapour
●KINGDOM ELEMENTS**: Beast, Wood and Rock
●ASPECT ELEMENTS***: Light, Dark and Metal

*These elements are sometimes replaced with the aspect elements
**These elements are sometimes known as Rock, Wood and Mind; Beast element is sometimes known as Animal element
***These elements are sometimes known as Sun, Moon and Metal

As you can see, the exact setup of the elements has changed many times. Elemental abilities are called Telekinesis, and can be categorised depending on what they do:

●Aphos (AH-fose): these powers are offensive in nature, and focus on directly making contact with foes
●Batos (BAH-tose): these powers are defensive, and focus on protecting allies or locking down foes
●Gamos (GAH-mose): these powers are weird, doing a variety of effects which aren't strictly offensive or defensive

At one point, I even considered a potential "Datos" category, but I felt it would bog down the game too much. Once I begin my studies, I'll make this my pet project to try and finish.

KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

June 19th 2015, 2:00 pm
Wow! You must be busy! Surprised

GamerZack87's Past Projects 19654

GamerZack87's Past Projects 87457210

GamerZack87's Past Projects Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
TheGingerDoctor
TheGingerDoctor
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

June 19th 2015, 3:11 pm
@Rukiafan I always try to find something fun to do. Happy

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)