Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
What was the last game you beat?Today at 10:01 pmKeAfan7What Have You Been Playing Lately?Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:17 pmKokorOtakuYour Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Fri Jul 19, 2024 10:14 pmKokorOtakuNews: Two HUGE NSO Updates Have Dropped This Month With A Whopping 10 Games In-Total!!Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:45 pmKokorOtakuThe Legend of Zelda Creative Designs TopicMon Jul 01, 2024 12:18 pmStaroceancrazy
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
________________________________________________________________________________

The First Wave of Shovel Knight DLC Is Set To Plague The Wii U eshop Soon!

eshop: Shovel Knight Plague of Shadows Expansion is Expected To Hit The Wii U by Early Summer! Plague_Flyer

Yacht Club Games has just announced in a press release that their first wave of Shovel Knight DLC will arrive sometime during Q2 of this year! The Plague of Shadows expansion will have a mixture of both remixed stages from the main game that have different paths as well as entirely new stages. There will be new bosses and new enemies as well. Even the core gameplay will be entirely different from the main campaign and a new "alchemy system" will be added to the campaign to create items and relics!

eshop: Shovel Knight Plague of Shadows Expansion is Expected To Hit The Wii U by Early Summer! Sk_PlagueOfShadows_09

Here is the official description of the upcoming expansion pack:

Yacht Club Games wrote:Description:

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows is a free expansion for Shovel Knight, a sweeping classic action adventure game that won over 70 Game of the Year Awards in 2014. You play as Plague Knight, the villainous master of alchemy, in a quest all his own.

Using his maniacal scientific mind, Plague Knight is seeking to concoct Serum Supernus, the Ultimate Potion. However, to retrieve these ingredients, he must extract them from his former allies… the villainous knights of the Order of No Quarter! World class platforming, music, storytelling, and art all return in Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows; an explosive quest with a new play style, new story, new bosses, and more!

Features:

An adventure featuring a New Star: Plague Knight!
See your favorite game from a new point of view! Play as the explosive trickster Plague Knight with new story and gameplay!
Join Plague Knight on his quest to overthrow the Order of No Quarter! Become the ultimate alchemist… and maybe find some romance, too…

New Gameplay:

Explode onto the scene as Plague Knight! Use explosives, bomb jumps, and alchemy to blast your way through the game in a whole new way!
Crafting Comes to Shovel Knight with the Alchemy System! Collect loot and use alchemy to craft equipment and power-ups
Collect new recipes and reagents to become the master of disaster!
Remixed Game Content

New objectives and enemies!
Brand new areas and new paths through classic levels!
New bosses!
Is your science up to snuff? Take on Plague Knight specific challenges with new Feats!

Are you looking forward to this first Shovel Knight expansion pack? Let us know in our comments below!

eshop: Shovel Knight Plague of Shadows Expansion is Expected To Hit The Wii U by Early Summer! 19654

eshop: Shovel Knight Plague of Shadows Expansion is Expected To Hit The Wii U by Early Summer! 87457210

eshop: Shovel Knight Plague of Shadows Expansion is Expected To Hit The Wii U by Early Summer! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Staroceancrazy
Are all of the expansion packs in development or is the developer only working on them one at a time?
Well whatever the case is I can't wait for this expansion Exclamation
Anonymous
RyanNerdyGamer
Neat! An expansion to one of the most awesome games I've never played! Smile
FM_Alchemist
GamerZack87 wrote:Neat! An expansion to one of the most awesome games I've never played! Smile
You should play it.
RyanNerdyGamer
FM_Alchemist wrote:
GamerZack87 wrote:Neat! An expansion to one of the most awesome games I've never played! Smile
You should play it.
You're right!
KeAfan7
FM_Alchemist wrote:
You should play it.
I second that. Wink
RyanNerdyGamer
Rukiafan wrote:
FM_Alchemist wrote:
You should play it.
I second that. Wink
You're both right! Smile
Anonymous
Rukiafan wrote:
FM_Alchemist wrote:
You should play it.
I second that. Wink
I third that teehee! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
Kushina wrote:
Rukiafan wrote:
FM_Alchemist wrote:
You should play it.
I second that. Wink
I third that teehee! I love you
You're all right! Very Happy
Aqua Cherry Blossom
Not bad for free dlc lol. Surprised
I just hope that us Europeans won't have to wait as long as we did for the game itself to be localised lol. Rolling Eyes
RyanNerdyGamer
I wonder if Butt Mode will be retained, or if they'll go with something more thematic to Plague Knight, like...Fart Mode? (I only just woke up, so I'm not exactly a fountain of rational thought right now)
Ragnarok
This update sounds incredible! I can't believe that it won't cost a single penny! Surprised
RyanNerdyGamer
Wait...early summer? Aw, that means I need to wait until December... Sad
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)