Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
NINTENBRO
NINTENBRO

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic Empty WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic

September 3rd 2014, 12:18 am
I've sent a fresh friend request to the following list of WiiWareWave members: Gamergy, Rukiafan, Staroceancrazy, DigiDestined, Aussiegamer, KingreX32, Objection Blaster, GamerZack87, Epona, SKTTR, SuperVash, Tech101, ReverseInverse, ToughGamer, Natsume.
OrionJZed
OrionJZed
Admin

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic Empty Re: WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic

September 3rd 2014, 3:39 am
Glad to have you on my friends list, 'BRO, though I thought you were already on it. victory

And here you can find my YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG3iWvffWOZoci2vjsHPjQQ

Autocorrect Misquote of the Week
Supertimbros wrote:@Onion Jazzhead Your wish is granted by the great Malimute Penguin in the sky. Razz

OrionJZed wrote:@Supertitles Oily Frank!!!1! Shocked

(Trust me to sorta kinda howdy predict the future again… and for my next trick- Razz)
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic Empty Re: WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic

September 3rd 2014, 1:15 pm
You're already on my list of friends and I'm on yours. Wink

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic 19654

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic 87457210

WiiWareWave Website Friend Request Topic Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum