Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Dr Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine is a localised North American version of the popular Japanese puzzle game Puyo Puyo that features characters from the Sonic The Hedgehog Series!

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (gen) Gfs_45465_2_1

Gameplay

The gameplay in MBM is a fairly simple match 3 or more puzzle game with a tetris like feel to it as you drop colored jelly beans down and try to match them up with other same colored to clear your ever diminishing space on your side and drop petrified jelly beans on your opponent's side blocking off potential matches!
This game has a 1-player mode and 2-player mode which basically play the same.
The cpu A.I. is a synch at easier difficulty levels,but is brutal at the higher ones!

Graphics and Music

What can I say,as there's not much to this game's graphics,they're not bad but just simple in a tetris kind of way.....
The music is pretty basic as well and though it isn't bad at first the one or two tunes in this game get old really fast...

Bottom line-Take a great tetris style game with a few twists and add Sonic characters and you've got a decent puzzle game that will keep you entertained for short bursts!

Price-800 points

Score ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 8/10

8- Great This is a great game that might have a few flaws or could have been better, but is still a game we highly recommend!

Last edited by Rukiafan on June 27th 2011, 6:03 pm; edited 3 times in total

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (gen) 19654

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (gen) 87457210

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine (gen) Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KeAfan7
June 25th 2011, 1:40 pmKeAfan7
I'm finalizing my review but I need 2 or 3 pics added to this review and I don't have access to a laptop at the moment if you read this before I have added pics please add some,Sneaker or KingreX32 Wink
KIBAxHINATA
June 25th 2011, 2:29 pmKIBAxHINATA
Sounds like a fun game :3
your review makes me want to buy this.
KIBAxHINATA
June 26th 2011, 12:46 pmKIBAxHINATA
I just got this and its a fun game!
ShounenMania
June 27th 2011, 9:46 pmShounenMania
I think the score is fair for how fun this game is so nice review Wink
Himawari Chan
October 20th 2011, 7:18 pmHimawari Chan
This sounds really good I might try this sometime!
PhoenixSage
December 9th 2011, 8:53 pmPhoenixSage
I do like puzzle games and this sounds really fun Smile
Megatron2000
June 15th 2012, 11:41 amMegatron2000
I would give this a 7 simply because it's a Kirby's Ghost Trap clone, but otherwise this is a great puzzler. |D
Amufungal
June 23rd 2012, 12:39 pmAmufungal
Should I get this or Pac Attack?
Aqua Cherry Blossom
April 29th 2013, 12:24 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
I enjoyed playing this game with my grandmother when I was a child.
FuManchu
August 11th 2013, 1:19 pmFuManchu
Not my cup of coffee, but good review all the same.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)