Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
Kirby's Return of The Canvas Curse!

E3: Kirby And The Rainbow Curse Has Been Revealed For The Wii U! 630x10

Nintendo revealed a new Kirby title during today's Play-Nintendo Digital Event titled Kirby And The Rainbow Curse which appears to be a sequel to Kirby Canvas Curse for the DS. You must draw tracks for Kirby to safely traverse levels and doesn't appear to have a copy system, but nonetheless it looks like a fantastic title. The game has no confirmed release window yet, but we'll let you know more as more information is released to the public! Be sure to leave us your thoughts about the game in our comments below and checkout the official trailer below if you missed it!

E3: Kirby And The Rainbow Curse Has Been Revealed For The Wii U! 19654

E3: Kirby And The Rainbow Curse Has Been Revealed For The Wii U! 87457210

E3: Kirby And The Rainbow Curse Has Been Revealed For The Wii U! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

Anonymous
I'm so happy about this reveal! I love you
FM_Alchemist
Canvas Curse was the weakest game in the series imo so this doesn't do much to get me excited.
Ragnarok
Nintendo announced a substantial amount of new content at this year's E3 with this being one of my personal favorites!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
The gameplay looks much better than Canvas Curse's I do want lol! Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)