Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)Yesterday at 4:40 pmTheGingerDoctorWhat Have You Been Playing Lately?April 24th 2024, 3:11 amTheGingerDoctorNews: Surprise! An Indie World Direct Has Been Announced For Tomorrow April 17th!April 21st 2024, 5:26 pmKokorOtakuHow I’m feeling right now…April 14th 2024, 12:34 amKeAfan7“Doctor wot…?” (The Doctor Who Discussion Thread)April 7th 2024, 3:56 amTheGingerDoctor
Clαππαd
Clαππαd
Fun for the whole family:

Review: Cocoto Magic Circus 2 (Wii U eshop) Wiiu_s10

Cocoto Magic Circus 2 is a shooting gallery game that is fun to play together with the entire family and is completely child friendly so parents needn't worry about the little ones seeing or doing something inappropriate in this game.

The game lets you create up to 4 profiles and there are a few different modes of play such as exploration and survival which are both fun. The game has 6 different worlds each with several levels of play.

The controls are easy to use, but if you have small children playing with you I would suggest having them use a Wii remote instead of the gamepad. For teens and adults both options are good choices and neither have bad layouts!

Review: Cocoto Magic Circus 2 (Wii U eshop) Wiiu_s11

Cocoto Magic Circus 2 is fun and safe to play together with your small children, but you won't have the same fun alone or playing with just adults, but even so it's not a bad game by any means.

Visually the game looks a little bland, but it does have cute characters and bright colors that the kids will love so it works for this game. The music is very whimsical and is most definitely geared towards children, but is upbeat enough that adults won't mind the tunes either.

Review: Cocoto Magic Circus 2 (Wii U eshop) Wiiu_s12

I believe that this is a good game for families with small children, but even adults who enjoy shooting galleries will like the game so if you fit either of these two categories you should consider Cocoto Magic Circus 2, but at $29.99 it might be a little expensive for some people.

Score: 7/10

Comments

KeAfan7
January 15th 2014, 12:40 pmKeAfan7
Thanks for reviewing this game. The game does sound fun. Wink
LizofDoom
January 18th 2014, 12:30 pmLizofDoom
I'm surprised that this isn't shovelware, but still I'll pass.
PhoenixSage
January 19th 2014, 1:23 pmPhoenixSage
Nice review. Smile
Anonymous
January 19th 2014, 1:46 pmGuest
Beautiful review! I love you
KIBAxHINATA
January 23rd 2014, 2:07 pmKIBAxHINATA
It sounds better than I was expecting, but still no download from me.
Sonic The Hodgepodge
January 23rd 2014, 3:18 pmSonic The Hodgepodge
Not interested in the slightest.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)