Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!
300 Strong And Growing!

photo 03a9461c-8a64-4240-8a38-31c35ffe05ca_zpse5893c30.png

A huge milestone has been reached here at WiiWareWave as a 300th member has joined our website! This is such a monumental occasion that we're giving our 300th member a free download code for both Art Academy: First Semester for the DSiWare service through the 3DS eshop, and a download code for Grill Off With Ultra Hand for the WiiWare service on the Wii/Wii U! Give a warm welcome to NoUsernameHere who is the lucky winner of these two downlode codes!

And to NoUsernameHere:

Be sure to check your PM inbox for the download codes and if you haven't activated the PM feature please do so in your profile options to receive your codes! Be sure to send me a PM back letting me know when you have redeemed the codes so I can mark them as being used already!

We hope to see you around and hope you enjoy our website as well as your free games!

Be sure to post welcoming words to our 300th member and discuss about this milestone in our comments below!

Milestone/Prize Winner: WiiWareWave Has Reached 300 Members! 19654

Milestone/Prize Winner: WiiWareWave Has Reached 300 Members! 87457210

Milestone/Prize Winner: WiiWareWave Has Reached 300 Members! Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Share this post on:reddit

Comments

KingreX32
congrats who ever you are.
NINTENBRO
Welcome to WiiWareWave!
Aqua Cherry Blossom
January 12th 2014, 12:38 pmAqua Cherry Blossom
Congratulations and welcome to WiiWareWave. Smile
Anonymous
Welcome NoUsernameHere! I love you
NoUsernameHere
Thanks. I'm really starting to like this site already. :3 I look foward to posting whenever I get the chance~

Spoiler:

Last edited by NoUsernameHere on January 12th 2014, 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Staroceancrazy
Congratulations! Very Happy
KingreX32
no pressure dude.
RyanNerdyGamer
Congratulations, ! Very Happy

(See what I did there? I left your username blank! Wink)
KeAfan7
NoUsernameHere wrote:Thanks. I'm really starting to like this site already. :3 I look foward to posting whenever I get the chance~

Spoiler:
Thanks for letting me know! Wink
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)