Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+28
FuManchu
SonicKnuckles
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
SuperVash
Navi
Ms_Kinomoto
Marioman18
Megatron2000
Link_i_am
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Sakura chan
Aqua Cherry Blossom
LizofDoom
Tsukoko
Inoue79
Amufungal
Ragnarok
Clαππαd
KIBAxHINATA
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
RWBY_Red
Tsubasa
Itsame
Staroceancrazy
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
32 posters
Go down
Itsame
Itsame

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

December 1st 2013, 10:20 pm
Thanks GamerZack! You're a member at Nintendo Life too aren't you?

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

December 1st 2013, 10:53 pm
Dinosaurs exist in Periquos, my 1st Edition D&D setting.
Itsame wrote:Thanks GamerZack! You're a member at Nintendo Life too aren't you?
Yes, I am. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

December 2nd 2013, 10:27 am
Every color of the rainbow text

Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

December 2nd 2013, 11:26 am
Kawaii. Wink

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 2 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 2nd 2013, 3:13 pm
Three people, each holding a different weapon, implement or tool, along with a list of gameplay progress stats.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 2nd 2013, 10:24 pm
/me rolls a heart piece or something Razz

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 2nd 2013, 11:39 pm
How romantic... Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 3rd 2013, 10:51 am
Zed the wiiwarewave member not Zedd the singer

December 3rd 2013, 1:13 pm
Luvdiscs are funny looking pokemon! Very Happy
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 3rd 2013, 3:32 pm
Welcome to WiiWareWave, Tsubasa. Smile
RWBY_Red
RWBY_Red

December 4th 2013, 1:12 pm
Your holiday break begins on December 16th? Smile

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 4th 2013, 2:05 pm
Internet, 'ey?
Natsume wrote:Your holiday break begins on December 16th? Smile
Yes it does. I'm so excited! Very Happy

By the way, in case I have yet to say it, welcome to WiiWareWave. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 4th 2013, 7:51 pm
1 day till sonic the hedgehog 3D

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 4th 2013, 8:19 pm
Those would be fantastic features. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 4th 2013, 9:51 pm
In those 11 days I should try to beat more games... Maybe 3 of them... But I probably won't Sad sigh...

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 4th 2013, 11:01 pm
Otaku X wrote:In those 11 days I should try to beat more games... Maybe 3 of them... But I probably won't :(sigh...
I'm going to try and finish Skylanders Giants for Wii before I leave for my flight.
FM_Alchemist
FM_Alchemist

December 5th 2013, 2:21 pm
I'm thankful that the holidays fall in winter where I live. Christmas in Summer just wouldn't be the same.

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 5th 2013, 2:30 pm
Could cooking be considered a form of alchemy?
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 5th 2013, 7:02 pm
11 days, I hope to get more of my backlog done

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 5th 2013, 7:29 pm
Otaku X wrote:11 days, I hope to get more of my backlog done
It's actually 10 days. I forgot to update the countdown till my holiday.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 5th 2013, 7:44 pm
10-Jyu in Japanese

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 5th 2013, 7:58 pm
Surii Di Esu
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 5th 2013, 8:23 pm
Speaking of Christmas, Pikmin 3 has a new Christmas themed level out now

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 5th 2013, 10:41 pm
A Link to the Play
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 6th 2013, 10:32 am
In DBZs dub they messed up on the 9000 thing, in japan they said 8000 but it's weird to mess up Hatchi with Kyuu when your more likly to mess up Kyuu and Jyu (9 and 10)

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 6th 2013, 3:19 pm
Nintendo...3DS...something something something something like the NES...something something something as the Super NES...oh 3DS...my 3DS! -- A song called "The Nintendo 3DS Song"
Otaku X wrote:In DBZs dub they messed up on the 9000 thing, in japan they said 8000 but it's weird to mess up Hatchi with Kyuu when your more likly to mess up Kyuu and Jyu (9 and 10)
It's even easier to mix them up when you use Ku, the alternative to Kyuu, which sounds almost identical to Juu.
DigiDestined
DigiDestined
Super Coinage!

December 7th 2013, 1:02 pm
Crystals of Silveria is a nice series. Smile

Dark Link: No I hate you too $#!%&$!
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 7th 2013, 1:41 pm
Pit: "Pittoo!"
Dark Pit: "What did you call me?" Neutral
Link: "Linkoo!"
Dark Link: "WHAT THE #$%* DID YOU CALL ME?!" Evil or Very Mad
DigiDestined wrote:Crystals of Silveria is a nice series. Smile
Thank you, DigiDestined! That means a lot to me! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 7th 2013, 9:56 pm
I should do a 12 days of christmas version of me and my "future" Kokoro no Tomo Very Happy

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 7th 2013, 10:44 pm
[You young'uns, with your fancy GDBSA systems...back in my day our consoles were tied to the TV!]> Mad
KIBAxHINATA
KIBAxHINATA

December 8th 2013, 12:44 pm
Are you leaving in 8 days?
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 8th 2013, 3:21 pm
KIBAxHINATA wrote:Are you leaving in 8 days?
Well, it's closer to a week now. I may still be able to periodically pop back to WiiWareWave during that time, so you'll still see my (or rather, Zed's) face every now and then. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 8th 2013, 6:55 pm
1 week and Miiverse is suppost to come tomorrow

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 8th 2013, 11:17 pm
Me: "Bideo geemu wa oishii desu!"
Japanese person: "Hahahaha!"
Me: "What's funny?"
Japanese person: "You just said video games are delicious!"
Me: "Oh, hahahaha!"
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 9th 2013, 12:07 pm
Merry Christmas! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 9th 2013, 3:21 pm
Jinobureido! Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

December 10th 2013, 12:33 pm
Chrismas is in 15 days, but your vacation is less than a week away! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 10th 2013, 2:53 pm
Rukiafan wrote:Chrismas is in 15 days, but your vacation is less than a week away! Wink
I know, I'm super-excited! Very Happy

Do you think you'll be able to 100% Xenoblade by Christmas Day? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 10th 2013, 7:53 pm
5 days to play around with Miiverse, you can also add or follow mii

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 10th 2013, 9:22 pm
I look forward to it, Otaku. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 11th 2013, 9:20 am
4 days left

December 11th 2013, 11:26 am
You are my friend too! I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 11th 2013, 12:15 pm
Excellent artwork, Kushina. You really are quite talented. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 11th 2013, 9:37 pm
Holiday break!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 11th 2013, 11:23 pm
I have half of those games in my library! Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 12th 2013, 11:38 am
3...2...1... Vay Kay Shun

December 12th 2013, 11:52 am
Want to play Mario Kart 7 sometime? Smile

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 12th 2013, 5:09 pm
Dango? Is that anything like dodongo, those dinosaurs from the Zelda series? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

December 12th 2013, 9:12 pm
@Clannad sure we can trade FCS, I'll have to find a day after work when I'm with in wifi though
@Zed XMAS break has just started for my college Friends so I can spend a little time with them if I'm not at work

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

December 13th 2013, 4:32 am
Surprised
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)