Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to be a part of the friendliest community on the web? Join here! Already a member? Sign-in here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Your Most Recent Videogame Purchase(s)March 26th 2024, 3:36 pmRyanNerdyGamerWhat was the last game you beat?March 26th 2024, 8:03 amKokorOtakuThe video games alphabetMarch 25th 2024, 1:39 pmRyanNerdyGamerComment On The Avatar of The Person Above YouMarch 25th 2024, 1:35 pmRyanNerdyGamerThe Happy Birthday Superthread!March 25th 2024, 1:33 pmRyanNerdyGamer

Comment on the sig of the person above you

+28
FuManchu
SonicKnuckles
Rena Ryuugu Fanboy
SuperVash
Navi
Ms_Kinomoto
Marioman18
Megatron2000
Link_i_am
Kenshin A-Go-Go
Sakura chan
Aqua Cherry Blossom
LizofDoom
Tsukoko
Inoue79
Amufungal
Ragnarok
Clαππαd
KIBAxHINATA
DigiDestined
FM_Alchemist
RWBY_Red
Tsubasa
Itsame
Staroceancrazy
KeAfan7
RyanNerdyGamer
KokorOtaku
32 posters
Go down
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Ultra Coinage!
This member has earned a staggering number of WiiWareWave Coins!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

March 16th 2014, 9:22 pm
Just like Huggies nappies (diapers) do for babies!
Kushina wrote:Is Junihoshi smaller than Earth?
I'd say it's a similar size, though the climate and terrain are quite different. Smile
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
This member has made a splash by posting over 10,000 messages and comments in our community!
Mega Coinage!
This kind user has earned over 50,000 Coins! Happy posting!

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Empty Re: Comment on the sig of the person above you

March 16th 2014, 9:43 pm
GamerZack7 wrote:Just like Huggies nappies (diapers) do for babies!
Kushina wrote:Is Junihoshi smaller than Earth?
I'd say it's a similar size, though the climate and terrain are quite different. Smile
Diapers are called nappies in Australia? Surprised

On Topic: That's alot of AKA's! Surprised

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 19654

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 87457210

Comment on the sig of the person above you - Page 11 Bleach10

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War is upon us! W00t!
Ms_Kinomoto
Ms_Kinomoto

March 16th 2014, 10:35 pm
Um...why did you sell your copy of Xenoblade Chronicles. Prinny

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 16th 2014, 11:56 pm
I am Sakura! ^_^
Anonymous

March 17th 2014, 1:19 am
Which classes learn healing spells, besides the obvious? I love you
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 17th 2014, 1:49 am
Kushina wrote:Which classes learn healing spells, besides the obvious? I love you
Well, besides priests (and, by extension, clerics), people who are skilled with healing magic include bards, druids and even paladins. Smile

In gameplay terms, Uzumaki Kushina (and possibly most other characters in Naruto) would probably be a shugenja rather than a shinobi (or kunoichi, since she's female). In Junihoshi, shugenja (or shukenja for males) are disciplined warriors who each use one of two main categories of martial art techniques, whereas shinobi (or kunoichi for females) are stealthy and hide in the shadows before striking foes.

In Kushina's case, her shugenja discipline would probably be Roaring Kasai, which is themed around the elements of earth and fire. Its counterpart is Flowing Mizu, which represents air and water.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!
This helpful member has earned 25,000 WiiWareWave Coins!

March 17th 2014, 7:02 am
Wizards only fools Very Happy

March 17th 2014, 11:40 am
Um...I like hugs Smile

RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 17th 2014, 3:25 pm
I doubt that I'll win a massive prize pool, so does that mean I should stop doubting it? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 17th 2014, 8:53 pm
/otaku summons a girl friend... Sad

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 17th 2014, 9:18 pm
So can laughter! Laughing
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 18th 2014, 7:04 am
Haunter

Admin
Super Coinage!

March 18th 2014, 10:55 am
They can relieve stress, but I don't think they can make you immune to illness though Sad

Fighting evil by moonlight.
Winning love by daylight.
Never running from a real fight.
she is the one named sailor moon!

From the Sailor Moon opening song.
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 18th 2014, 3:06 pm
Wow, your artwork solves one of the biggest mysteries of science! Humans hatch from eggs! Surprised
Romantaku wrote:Haunter
I don't quite follow...
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 18th 2014, 6:42 pm
Shinobi Gaiden

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 18th 2014, 6:54 pm
Hugo? Who's Hugo? He must be a physissian of the highest order. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 18th 2014, 9:08 pm
Greninja

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 18th 2014, 9:20 pm
Q: Which statement is correct? "Egg yolks is white." or "Egg yolk are white."

A: Both statements are incorrect. The correct statement is "Egg yolks have arms."...or I guess "Egg yolks are yellow."
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 19th 2014, 1:20 pm
Trading card. Wink

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 19th 2014, 3:52 pm
Monado binging of the world

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 19th 2014, 6:49 pm
Hip-Hip HOORAY! cheers
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 20th 2014, 7:17 am
I used to collect TGC

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 20th 2014, 2:40 pm
Hug backwards is "Guh!", an unintelligible noise a person may make when overly smitten with somebody...and which may lead to hugs. Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 20th 2014, 7:45 pm
I remember the rare mew card

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 20th 2014, 8:51 pm
Commbank
KeAfan7
KeAfan7
Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 21st 2014, 2:14 pm
I choose Cyndaquil! Wink

RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 21st 2014, 2:33 pm
And I choose Rabbitything! Very Happy
Anonymous

March 21st 2014, 7:59 pm
Is Flame Breath the Aussie translation of the Flamethrower attack? ♥
RyanNerdyGamer
RyanNerdyGamer
Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 21st 2014, 11:43 pm
Kushina wrote:Is Flame Breath the Aussie translation of the Flamethrower attack? ♥️
No, I picked "Flame Breath" for Cyndaquil's attack name because I thought it would be a good name for it. Smile

Is the Uzumaki Kushina Fan Club a fan club for other Naruto characters as well? ^_^
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 6:24 am
It's time to ddddule

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 2:49 pm
Well, I guess somebody likes their eggs... *clears throat* ...sunny-side hug! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 5:29 pm
Card hero decks into battle!

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 5:55 pm
Solrock and Prinplup
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 6:46 pm
Victory, just like my cats name (Katsu)

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 6:51 pm
Prinny Plup
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 7:51 pm
I wish they would make an AR Nintendo card game

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 8:11 pm
Prinny evolved from Pippy.
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 8:57 pm
I would love more Nintendo based card stuff

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 22nd 2014, 9:40 pm
Romantaku wrote:I would love more Nintendo based card stuff
What do you think of today's preview card? Smile
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 6:45 am
Dragonite... Wait wouldn't a mega Dragonite need a drgoniteite?

Admin
Super Poster!
Mega Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 12:52 pm
A hug has the same effect as Sunny Day?! Surprised

KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 4:50 pm
Xeno

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 5:01 pm
Your signature doesn't contain three characters from Xenoblade Chronicles. Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 5:36 pm
One is a mascot the other was going to be the mascot

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 6:30 pm
Is a Nintendo 3DS game on every hotel room pillow too demanding? Wink
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 6:41 pm
@Zack, yeah sadly

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 6:58 pm
Prinplup used Sunny Day!
The sunlight turned bright!
Trainer: HEY! You're using a hacked Pokémon! Mad
Dawn: No I'm not. I'm just bringing some sunshine to brighten your day! Smile
Trainer: Aw, thank you! Very Happy
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 8:24 pm
Clefairy

Admin
Super Poster!
Ultra Coinage!

March 23rd 2014, 8:31 pm
Hash brown
KokorOtaku
KokorOtaku
Super Coinage!

March 24th 2014, 6:43 am
Pipi

You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Our Users Have Posted 119.25K Messages And Comments
We Have 7.81K Registered Users
This Month's Active Users (1.25K)
This Month's Unique Visitors (105.5K)